Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Radisson 6/17 -6/29

The Radisson 6/17 -6/29

The Radisson is terrific as we remember it.

Outstanding dinners have included Passions, Marina Pirata, Amadeus and Barefoot.

Bully has been there for us every time we have needed him.

Much more to come. Have to go play Mommy now.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 06-25-2011 at 10:18 AM.

enjoy the rest of your time. Can't wait to read your story. Tell Bully Pat and Chuck said hello!!!!
    Pat

On the other hand, we will not use Hertz again. We had reservations two separate days. First day, they said they had no record of it, and would not give us the discounted rate we booked at until they saw that we had another upcoming reservation at the same rate and had rented from them in the past. Yesterday was our second rental and last night when trying to start the car after filling up at the gas station, the car would not start because the battery was dead.

My dh had told the Hertz agent when he turned in the same vehicle two days prior that the battery was having difficulty cranking.

We were just thankful we were not in some out of the way place such as the wind farm, Dos Playa or the gun mounts when it happened. To their only credit, Hertz did have someone at the Valero station within 15 minutes to give us a jump start.

This was after dh and I pushed the car away from the pump. I had an impatient Aruban hollering at me for now moving the car away from the pump while dh was inside calling Hertz. The man did apologize after I simply told him the battery was dead and I could not push the car by myself (dd was sound asleep in the car).

I will detail further our experiences with Aruba Watersports and the weather.

Aruba since 1979
    hertz really made a boo boo didn't they.
    too bad :-(

Hi lisa,

So glad to hear things are going well, ( sorry about your troubles with Hertz ), Thank god for Bully always being there when you need him, he is such a great guy. Will look forward to reading your further adventures.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Lisa, Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip, except for the Hertz issues. I guess they really stepped in it this time, since all of the forum members and guests will hear about it. Definitely not a good PR move on their part. I'm looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Lisa, Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip, except for the Hertz issues. I guess they really stepped in it this time, since all of the forum members and guests will hear about it. Definitely not a good PR move on their part. I'm looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip.
    Hi Lisa, I realized as soon as I posted this that you are still there. I thought that seemed like an awfully quick trip. Have fun! Dianne

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Hey Lisa, DH and DD,
    So glad you are having a good trip, well, besides the HERTZ stuff.
    Glad to here the Radison is good, and sorry you only have a few more days.
    Hope the diving went well for little miss.
    Enjoy the rest of the time and tell Bully that rob and cindy say hi and will see him in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    hertz really made a boo boo didn't they.
    too bad :-(
    Their attitude made a bad situation worse. They truly could care less. On a brighter note, we had used Royal for a number of years but their vehicle fleet had become very "worn" and tired. Each and every Royal vehicle we have seen since we have been here on the island is "brand new". We may give them a shot next time.

Yesterday dd dove the Malmok reef and today is the Antilla.

Smile

Glad to see the DD got certified. Have a great time. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast