Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Radisson 6/17 -6/29

Sorry about your car troubles, but enjoy the rest of your trip. Let us know how you liked Barefoot. We would like to try it when we are there the end of July.

Aruba since 1979
    i have been corresponding daily with lisa and when she does post her restaurant review, make sure you read it with a full belly.

do not read it hungry!

Boca Catalina Beach Marriott properties Mangel Halto for Snorkeling
    Hi Lisa,

We're glad to hear that things (other than the rental) are going well. Can't wait to hear the review of Carte Blanche. You must be saving it for the end.

Enjoy the rest of your time there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    The Radisson is terrific as we remember it.

Outstanding dinners have included Passions, Marina Pirata, Amadeus and Barefoot.

Bully has been there for us every time we have needed him.

Add to the outstanding list Papillon Four of us each ordered different appetizers, some soups, different entrees and it was all terrific We were happy we ate inside as to avoid the chaos and noise from competing restaurants and bars surrounding it.

Davinci was a terrific value as was Laguna here at the Radisson. Their prime rib buffet for $23.95 +service charge was outstanding. Dd has been in our meal photographer so we will have lots of photos of what we ate where.

More details when we arrive home. Right now the beach is calling my name.

Hi Lisa and family,

so glad you're having a good time, can't wait to hear from u and all your posts. Enjoy the day, because tomorrow i'll be feeling your pain

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Add to the outstanding list Papillon Four of us each ordered different appetizers, some soups, different entrees and it was all terrific
    Glad to hear you enjoyed Papillon as much as we do! Also love Passions and Amadeus, too....I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Hi Lisa, I have had a lot of luck with Tropic Car Rental they are wonderful people and I have never had any problems with Hanze (not sure of that spelling) you should give them a shot. Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by angelone View Post
    Hi Lisa, I have had a lot of luck with Tropic Car Rental they are wonderful people and I have never had any problems with Hanze (not sure of that spelling) you should give them a shot. Dick.
    Thanks Dick, we have never used them because we always only rent a vehicle for one day at a time and always an SUV.

Now that we are home there is lots of unpacking and laundry.

I am feeling a bit under the weather, better home than there but it will give me some time to allow my thoughts to settle.

Sorry you guys are off the Island already. I was really looking forward to meeting you guys this trip. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast