Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Randi's long trip report

West Deck in the afternoon
    What a wonderful report. Thank you for sharing.

Randi, who was your server? My favorite has moved to the Divi Bar upstairs. We will be doing the club level next trip so I am really not sure what our dinners will look like. We have 5 food presentations daily, not all full meals but breakfast and lunch will be. We will certainly do the following next trip. BLT probably 2x, Solanio once, we will dine with our friend at the Divi 2x for Sushi/burgers and a salad, and once at Bugaloe. That leaves me one meal.

I will be honest, our first 6 or 7 trips we tried all the restaurants and always were looking to try the new best thing, lol. We now prefer not to run around much and just relax. I will spend a total of 5 trips this year (NYE this year), Feb, April, Aug and I hope to return for Xmas and each trip will be like the previous, enjoy the sun, dine were we are close to and enjoy, play poker and drink my bacardi and coke until the wee hours of the morning, press repeat the next day.

No, I never gamble in the states only when I am away, I don't drink either...but what happens in Aruba, Stays in Aruba, lol.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 01-12-2016 at 04:42 PM.

Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    Great report! Thx
    Back to Aruba in

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Awesome trip report. Thank you so much for going restaurant by restaurant gave me something to think about for our upcoming visit to Aruba. We only go for 9 days at a time so its hard for restaurants to crack our list but reviews like these really do help out. I'm thinking either Wilhemena's or Wacky Wahoo will be a new one for us this visit.

the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Thanks Burghboy. Wacky Wahoos and Wilhemina are totally different restaurants. Wacky Wahoos has, imo, the best fresh fish but it is a neighborhood kind of place. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. Wilhemina is more of a upscale establishment where your presentation and service are part of the experience.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12