Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Randi's trip report

Aruba since 1979
    here is the link to the aruba discount cell site

http://www.arubadiscountcell.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Love Aruba View Post
    I was going to use fast phones--but after reading all this I guess I will change. Iris had told me to call when we get to the hotel, but said nothing about picking it up. If she doesn't show up with other people, I am sure she isn't going to show up for me LOL
    Has anyone used the Aruba Discount Cell???
    Thanks!

Thanks! I will check it out.

Thank you, I will be waiting for your post. We leave the 22nd of May so I would think I have plenty of time to decide.
    I hope you have a wonderful vacation--as I am sure you will--how could you not?
    Thanks! Can't wait!!
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

I forgot to add one thing and this might be for the moderators to check out...
    My friend went to the airport to pick up a car, reservations made online with that particular company. While their the company was very frazzled with people coming in with reservations that the company had no record of. The woman told my friend that car reserevations that are made on aruba.com never actually reach their office and anyone who makes car reservations should not do it through the aruba.com website but through the individual car rental companies??
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Awwwwhhh, nice too know,,

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Aruba since 1979
    this has been addressed.
    thanks for bringing this to our attention

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I forgot to add one thing and this might be for the moderators to check out...
    My friend went to the airport to pick up a car, reservations made online with that particular company. While their the company was very frazzled with people coming in with reservations that the company had no record of. The woman told my friend that car reserevations that are made on aruba.com never actually reach their office and anyone who makes car reservations should not do it through the aruba.com website but through the individual car rental companies??

No problem, wanted to alert people so they are not disappointed and also wanted "the powers that be" to be aware so any glitches are rectified.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

so where do you get the aruba phone from ?

Quote Originally Posted by andrea j. View Post
    here is the link to the aruba discount cell site

http://www.arubadiscountcell.com/

sorry andrea, didn't even see it, thanks already emailed them

Thank you, I will be waiting for your post. We leave the 22nd of May so I would think I have plenty of time to decide.
    I hope you have a wonderful vacation--as I am sure you will--how could you not?
    Just wanted to give a quick update on Aruba Discount Cell. We couldn't be more pleased with the service they provided. The phone was delivered to our hotel within 15 or 20 mins after we called ADC to give them our room number. Luckily, Trees was just delivering a phone to a nearby hotel. so she was in the vicinity. I met her in the lobby after she called our room and said she had arrived. I called the evening before our departure to set a time for pickup (I gave a half-hour time frame), and Trees arrived just at the 15 min mark. All in all, we received great service.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast