Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Randi's trip report

the beaches
    Thanks for the report! Can't wait to try Barefoot.

Thanks for the report.......I look forward to trying out the new restaurants in July
    Next Aruba trip in

Arrived home last night and was sad to leave on probably one of the nicest days in Aruba in weeks! The sun was shinning with no clouds and the "wind" had returned....

The water had been rather rough the past number of days and we missed the beautiful calms seas of Palm Beach. The sea weed issue seemed to be resolved at the HI but they are just not quick about cleaning their beach. Kudos to the Marriott as they are fast and reliable about cleaning up the beach.

Our last few evenings were spent to Barefoot, Anna Maria and Windows (NYE) again. All were outstanding. I had recommended Anna Maria to someone on the beach and they reported back to me about the Sangria....UNBELIEVABLE!! The best we have ever had.

NYE the weather was very sad . It rained and many activities had to moved inside. We noticed that, in general, there seemed to be less firework activity.

Week 52 was very busy, more than we have seen in years. At the Surf Club, the beach was very congested and there are definite issues that need to be sorted out.

Had a few issues with Avis but I will report on that later, once they get sorted out.

Trip was wonderful as usual but I do have to say that the weather, although was generally great, was certainly an anomaly this year.

happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12