Aruba Beach

Thread: Reliving our trip Trip Report, Pt. 2

Reliving our trip Trip Report, Pt. 2

Birthday dinner at the Red Parrot
    Our first dinner at the Red Parrot was a perfect start to our stay at the Divi. We had a table overlooking the beach and two waiters that offered us exceptional service and attention. I had the coconut shrimp and my husband had a snapper stuffed w/shrimp…the meal was delicious! At the end of our meal there was a birthday cake complete with a Happy Birthday song from the waiters! We actually felt guilty not getting a bill for our meal! We tipped generously though!!! After our dinner we watched the Carnival Show at the resort which was held at the beach bar…we were amazed to learn that the costumes were all hand made by the dancers!
    We loved the casual setting of the shows…the beach bar was the hub/center of all the activities day and night at the Divi. There was always live music prior to the shows during the dinner time which was something we looked forward to every evening.
    There is absolutely no more perfect end to a day than falling asleep to the rhythmic sounds of the ocean waves with your favorite person in the world…mine being my husband of 35 years!

To be continued! Wednesday….A 12-hour beach day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reliving our trip Trip Report, Pt. 2-402.jpg   Reliving our trip Trip Report, Pt. 2-408.jpg   Reliving our trip Trip Report, Pt. 2-431.jpg   Reliving our trip Trip Report, Pt. 2-424.jpg  

Reliving our trip Trip Report, Pt. 2-417.jpg  

Aruba since 1979
    :-)

looking forward to part 3

Red Parrot's coconut shrimp...dd's favorite among others. Happy birthday!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Birthday in Aruba. Paradise. Sounds like you had a great birthay.