Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Retro Trip Report 4/8-4/13

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    has your baby been born?

thanks for posting
    She's due in August...will be a little while before we get back to the island so I'll be getting my fix from the forums in the meantime.

Thank you for sharing your trip with. We live through the year with the trips everyone takes. When is your baby due.
    Next Aruba trip in

Here are a couple of photos I was able to salvage. The day time shots are from Palm Beach in front of the Marriott, the shot of the baby goat is from Philips Animal Garden, and the family and sunset shots are from Passions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Retro Trip Report 4/8-4/13-aruba-beach.jpg   Retro Trip Report 4/8-4/13-aruba-pup.jpg   Retro Trip Report 4/8-4/13-aruba-garden.jpg   Retro Trip Report 4/8-4/13-passions-beach.jpg  

Retro Trip Report 4/8-4/13-passions-sunset.jpg  

Aruba since 1979
    lovely! thank you for sharing
    was the dog a stray? were you tempted to bring the dog home?

again, thanks for sharing.
    many of us live vicariously thru other's reports and photos

Quote Originally Posted by Ropes View Post
    Here are a couple of photos I was able to salvage. The day time shots are from Palm Beach in front of the Marriott, the shot of the baby goat is from Philips Animal Garden, and the family and sunset shots are from Passions.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    lovely! thank you for sharing
    was the dog a stray? were you tempted to bring the dog home?

The dog appeared to be a stray and yes I was very, very tempted to bring him back home with us. He was a very good boy and appeared to be happy and healthy. I have a pup already though and with the baby on the way bringing another dog into the picture might have been tough. I only saw him one day early in the trip though so I didn't have the opportunity to change my mind.

On a side note the taxi driver who brought us to Philips Animal Garden insisted that at least a good portion of the stray dogs that run around do in fact belong to people, but it's just the norm to let them run loose and return as they please. He said that legislation was passed recently that people are to begin leashing or enclosing their dogs when outside, but that it has not been enforced yet. Anyone know if there's any truth to this?

Retro Trip Report 4/8-4/13-dscn0523.jpgRetro Trip Report 4/8-4/13-dscn0525.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12