Aruba Beach
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Rob O and Cindy O in Aruba April 9 to 23

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Your vacation has gone by fast!!! Can't believe only 3 days to go...
    Already planning next trip. Will be adjusting ticker a bit after this trip is over.

As for today....

Surf Club timeshare visit this morning. Took the 15,000 Marriott points and did not buy. It was too pricey for us.

Walked to Moomba to visit a friend then took taxi downtown for some light duty shopping.....no huge purcchases this year.

Hung around Ocean Suites pool from 2:00 to 5:00.

Went to Moby Dick's for dinner...pleasantly surprised.

CindyO will send you more in the AM.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Already planning next trip. Will be adjusting ticker a bit after this trip is over.

As for today....

Surf Club timeshare visit this morning. Took the 15,000 Marriott points and did not buy. It was too pricey for us.

Walked to Moomba to visit a friend then took taxi downtown for some light duty shopping.....no huge purcchases this year.

Hung around Ocean Suites pool from 2:00 to 5:00.

Went to Moby Dick's for dinner...pleasantly surprised.

CindyO will send you more in the AM.
    Kids announced they were sick of looking at real estate. Looked at the Gold Coast, really really nice, and at Tierra del Sol. The trip to Surf put them over the top..enuf looking at real estate they said...we want to go to the beach...so, for now, we're done looking....though I did like the Gold Coast alot !!! cindyo

Aruba since 1979
    why bring them real estate shopping?
    boy, they were good sports to go as long as they did.

have a great 40 hrs seems like u just arrived.

Kids announced they were sick of looking at real estate. Looked at the Gold Coast, really really nice, and at Tierra del Sol. The trip to Surf put them over the top..enuf looking at real estate they said...we want to go to the beach...so, for now, we're done looking....though I did like the Gold Coast alot !!! cindyo

Wow only two days left on your vacation,get as much beach time as you can.Enjoy the rest of your vacation and have a safe flight home.Planning for next vacation ......pricelsss.......

Private Island Beach today until 3:00, then poolside at the Ocean Suites.

MJs was great this evening, CindyO and I shared the Burgerloin and the Lamb Chops. Best meal of the vacation. Finished the evening with Iguana Teas at Iguana Joes. The food there isn't great, but the drinks are!

Posts getting short, as is vacation.

OMG - I SO identify. Too soon - too short - it's over. Thanks for sharing so much wth us!
    Last edited by Aruba4Me; 04-22-2010 at 01:11 AM. Reason: OK -I need to fix my ticker!
    Paula

August 20 - we'll be b-a-a-a-c-k at the Ocean Club!

We love Gold Coast and had a positive experience purchasing with them. We were fortunate to have gotten in on the ground floor in Feb 2006 buying at pre-construction prices. This is a wonderful community and have made some very special friends since we moved in last Fall. You won't regret it if you decide to buy in! Good luck!

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    My husband had the burgerloin at MJs and gave up a bite so I could try it. It was very good!!
    Enjoy the rest of your vacation, and thanks for taking us with you - it's been awesome!

Please see my Trip Report under seperate thread, "My Aruba Story" Forum.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567