Thread: Room with a view.....April 24th-May 3rd

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Wooooow Ava
    what a freaking story
    glad turned out so well for you
    thanks for keeping us informed on your great xare
    God forbid any of us need that kind of health care

go back and enjoy your 50th you deserve it
    Last edited by cindyo; 05-12-2015 at 10:37 AM.

Ava
    Hi Andrea, I was able to get it wet after 48 hours (but notbefore) and only salt water, no pool for duration. I was able to eat regularfood the next day. Didn’t have much ofan appetite though for a few days so ate light but end of the week was able to dine out a fewof times so that was nice. Had my El Gaucho filet one night which hit the spot.I was finally hungry.

Financial info - yes, they did everything in English sosubmission was a breeze to my insurance co. Had to self-pay at hospital.Paid emergency room fee before I was seen,then right before surgery pre-paid the room. Next day paid the rest beforereleased. Thank you, I don’tmind telling the cost - ER fee, overnight stay in room, X-rays,Ultra sound, meds, anesthesiologist, surgeon& surgery was $7,000.00 total. I was very happy – I can’t tell you what Iwas expecting. Thanks again so much for your concern.

WaltVB – Thanks, it’s nice to be on the forum. Hopefully youwill never have to visit : ) the hospital but yes, I was very well taken careof there.

Thanks Cindy! That is too funny – but you’re right, it isquite a freakin’ story – still can’t believe it’s mine – LOL. I am def. goingto try and get back!!

I think it is awesome that they would suggest the ocean for healing. Makes my hippie/homeopathic side very happy

Thanks for all the information Ava! So glad all worked out well for you!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    I am thrilled that you are well, not broke and was able to enjoy your vacation

$7000 although a lot of $, for the care and services you received .....so inexpensive.

how awesome was it that you got to go into the water and out to dinner too

thank you ava!!!!
    many blessings to you!!

Ava
    Me too! Salt water is the best healer and it sure did a great job. No creams or ointments needed.
    Thank you!!!

Ava
    Thank you so much. Yes, I am definitely thrilled with the outcome and that I was able to have a few days out.
    I agree, I know a $7,000 unexpected hit is a lot, but definitely inexpensive like you said.

Thanks for the blessings : ) Same to you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12