Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cindyo

Thread: Sad day... Girls leaving

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Sad day... Girls leaving

We're putting the girls on a flight home today. We'll miss them terribly. It's really fun ( with a few minor bumps) to travel with adult children. This freaking SENOR Frog mess has me totally unnerved.

after we drop them off at the airport we'll head to baby beach for the afternoon. I can't get enough of that sweet beach!

tonight we're meeting lots of new people for a dinner with the ARF people. Looking forward to putting names and faces together. Cheryl Talcof arranged it. We'll be eating at LaTerraza at Paradise Beach Villas . I don't believe it's been open long but I've heard rave reviews.

our best friends flew in last night so we had dinner with them at Ricardo's. They were beyond exhausted as they left RI at 2:45 am. Early nite for them. They had bought a Divi Golf 1 bdrm sight unseen and got a great deal for weeks 1&2.
    Rooms quite big.

will report back later!!!

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Hoping for safe, easy flights for your girls.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Cindy, we ate there twice, owned by Pizza n More. Excellent. Limited menu at this point but very good. The views are gorgeous.

Enjoy the rest of your trip, we are home and its freezing cold!