Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Sept. 2-15 with lots of photos

Eagle Beach, sunset cruises, walking on the beach
    Wonderful report and pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing!
    Oh how I missed Eagle Beach!
    7 more months to go!

You're welcome - glad you enjoyed it.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Awesome.....your pics are fantastic....you really have me missing Aruba....Many Happy Birthday wishes to you...great trip!!

Great trip report. Enjoyed the pictures and commentary.

OMAS, I remember when you went there the first time (they used your picture for their advertising that you had posted). New chef, great!! Did they get a new manager? Would consider trying it again but hoping that all the other issues got sorted out too?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Great trip report. Enjoyed the pictures and commentary.

OMAS, I remember when you went there the first time (they used your picture for their advertising that you had posted). New chef, great!! Did they get a new manager? Would consider trying it again but hoping that all the other issues got sorted out too?
    First time we went to The Old Man and The Sea (when they first opened a few years ago) it was great. Always wanted to go back but then started reading so-so reviews and issues. We heard about the new chef so thought "why not, let's give it another try". Everything about the night was great - service, dinner, ambiance. We will definitely go back again on our next trip in the spring. And I don't know how she does it, but the owner has made the ambiance even more beautiful than before - she's quite the artist/decorator.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12