Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A short trip report

Palm Beach, The Marriotts lazy river
    Awesome trip report...I too had a great meal at MJ's this trip I had the lamb and DH had a filet special that was topped with lobster...yummmm.....service was terrific also...

I just returned on this site I did not see your answer. Thanks for the info. I was just curious I am sure I knew the age but somehow forgot. We originally had a studio which is fine for us, we never stayed in it at all, we went on a comp week and stayed pool side and fell in love with it---2102 I think (??) It is so relaxing, so we wanted to be there so we upgraded to a one bedroom for the pool which involved changing our week as well. We also always rent a car so I know what you mean about getting around. Most people including my husband needs to be under a hut it is a necessity for him. We usually end up going next to our group of huts which is "divi divi?" We seem to have better luck locating a hut there and I also do not like how far away from the beach they are. In the summer we went down to the Phoenix by car and got one down there (although there are signs that prohibit anyone but Divi Phoenix people there. ) This year we could not get a hut not for anything, cause in Jan/Feb it was way to crowded. Also in front of the Tamarajin there r nice huts close to the beach but to no avail could we get one---We do half pool/half beach. We r going to St. Maartin in July.(Divi resort there) I am reading reviews that the Divi people there need to go to school in Aruba for "customer service" and politeness. Well this should prove interesting!!! Hmmm!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12