Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The snorkle man is back in Aruba for awhile

Smile The snorkle man is back in Aruba for awhile

My wife and I got here 1 week ago and have been so busy that we haven't got on the boards yet. I have been taking people snorkling about 3 times a day. The weather has been very nice except Sunday was a rain day. I went by the BB party last night just to say Hi to everyone. We ate at Elganchoes, Pizza Bobs, Anna Marias, Tony Romas and we cooked in a few times. I brought fish and shrimp that I got in Florida last month and we brought a george forman grill so we like to do smoe cooking also. I will be on the Island till March 15th. If anyone cares to snorkle in this timeframe, you have to e-mail me direct if you want me to respond. kentgerber@adamswells.com I have ate and went snorkling with quite a few people on these boards and that is really great when you can put names with faces. I have seen turtles on a few trips, squid, a big barracuda a few times and plenty of fish, I brought over 8 water scooters to pull you around and so we can cover more ground when we snorkle. The more ground you cover, the better chance you have of seeing things. Our neighbors were here for their honeymoon so we took them a few times. People are asking about Anna Marias so I can tell you that the food and service is GREAT but it will take at least 2 or more hours to get out of their. My wife had the lasana and it was the best ever. It had hard boiled eggs, peas, mushrooms and it was awsome. I think hers was $20. I probably won't report as often as I used to because time flies by so quickly and all I do is eat, sleep and snorkle!!! All you folks in the bad snow storm area, I will be thiunking of you when I am here in the 85degree weather and snorkling. Kent Gerber
    Last edited by kent; 02-01-2011 at 11:46 AM.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

You will be there until March 15?? Oh how lucky!!!! Have a wonderful time.
    Pat

Aruba since 1979
    thanks kent

No problem. Just want to keep everyone happy!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Aruba since 1979
    as my son says "if mom ain't happy, nobody's happy"
    thanks

kent, i'm on the island 4 times year, well my wife will be without me when she arrives feb 27, so for her 5 times!!, boy now i regret that encouraged her to go without me.. we returned jan 13 and your name came up when we dined at club arias, arias mentioned you were arriving soon. returning april, then june 23 till july 10. would enjoy getting together and snorkel.. my type of aruba day.

Have a great time Kent.Is the Lion fish still there?

I sent you an email with my info and a few questions. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kent O.

Arriving 2-19

kent,

have a great trip, how long you there, this trip, when will u be back ?

Smile just back from 2 weeks of paradise

We just got back on the 2 of Feb from 2 weeks stayed at the Divi links The weather was perfect had maybe 15min of rain in whole 2 weeks we were there, that we saw(it did rain in middle of night a few days.) Beaches at the divi were back to normal they fixed the sand at the far end and replaced the missing huts as well while we were there. Snorkelled at baby beach, malmok(saw turtles 3 times) and manglo Halto, met up with Kent read about him on the forums here and used the great scooters he has and he took us out for some amazing sights. Kent is such a nice fellow very friendly and truly enjoys his time on the island , its not often anymore to find individuals who take people and show them the sights without asking anything in return,thank you for sharing your love of snorkelling with us. As we live on west coast of canada we always travel with bug spray for mosquitoes, I did use it the first few nights just in case but saw no mosquitoes the whole trip, although other areas of the island may be different. Also went to Weston and saw the magic show our girls 13 & 12 and ourselves, really enjoyed the show. Good evenings entertainment. If I had any complained at all it would be that as Canadians we live in a smoke free environment, all hotels, restaurants buildings and public places are non smoking, we really hope that Aruba will get on board with this soon or that at least the smokers out there will take into consideration other peoples fresh air space and let us all enjoy the fresh beautiful tropical breezes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast