Aruba Beach

Thread: So Far

So Far

first night dinner at Elliots, surprisingly good!
    Next day beach, pool, grocery shopping........
    Sunday breakfast at home, dinner at Gasparito's. Menu very predictable, it never changes. Food is still very good, but next time we will skip it.
    Monday, beach, pool, beach, pool.
    Yesterday we went to baby beach and had a great day. Snorkeling was great and just enjoyed stopping at all the little beaches along the way. Dinner at Madame Jenettes, soo good!

that's it so far from paradise! One question..has anyone been to Old Man in the Sea recently? Very mixed reviews in trip forum. Thanks

So still wondering if you would recommend Passions over Old Man and the Sea. We went to Blossoms last night, great as usual. We did the north side of the island today and then went snorkeling. The weather is perfect. It's been very hot but windy all the time. We're staying at Oceania and it is great.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I continue to hear very very mixed reviews about OMATS...I think we will pass this trip and next. Niece not happy with meal/service/drinks late etc...don't feel that I need to pay top $$ and be aggravated. to bad, they could have a gold mine there...

Renaissance Island is wonderful - relaxing and breathtaking, and I like sitting and watching the planes come in and out
    21 days to vacation.....CAN'T WAIT!! It was freezing at home today (RI), and I kept thinking.."3 more weeks and nothing but the beach, sun, and a good book!"

We're here for 3 more days. After that I will be envying you, leavemealone417. I know sounds bad but there is nothing better than being at the beach in the sun and knowing it's snowing at home.

We went to Arikok yesterday, that park is beautiful. Then we went snorkrling at the Mangel Halto reef. We had dinner at Passions last night, our first time there. Everything was excellent. The sunset was beautiful. I has red snapper and it was grilled perfectly. My husband had coconut grouper and also liked it. Very nice dining experience. The Christmas lights are pretty cool here. What a nice vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by arubadeb View Post
    The Christmas lights are pretty cool here. What a nice vacation!
    Besides the sunshine, one of the things I most look forward to

Enjoy!

Have a good trip lisa, merry xmas

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]