Aruba Beach

Thread: So far awesome

So far awesome

My wife and I arrived Tuesday for a 16 day trip. We made no firm plans or reservations. Its great, we walk the path everday from about Holiday Inn to the Divi trees on Eagle beach. The weather has been perfect and the Island is busy but not mobbed. Pack a gouda sandwich on a roll from Benny (pasterelria delizia) everyday and hit the beach. Wednesday the water was perfect. Thursday a little rough, we started our day at Catina but moved to eagle, Eagle rough as well, my wife had her sunglasses knocked right off her noggin. A cruise ship visitor found three pairs sunglasses with his feet, but not my wifes .. Had Smokey Joes last night, amazing good. My wife is a champ as she doesn't eat meat but allowed we to terrize a full rack of the signature ribs, she had the grouper and loved it. Stopped by Zeeovers for a beer, a great view and the freshest most delicious shrimp ever, also pick up a few caught that day fresh Baracuda steaks.Cant beat the value or quality. Hoping to run Hooiberg in next day or two.

Aruba since 1979
    Excellent!

Thanks for posting.

How was the shrimp cooked at Zeerovers?

I brought the shrimp home and sauted it with jerk spice and olive oil, did the baracuda with blackened seasoning on the Foreman grill, sooo good

Aruba since 1979
    thanks cosmo

my foreman grill has been collecting dust.
    time for me to USE it.

again, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
    I brought the shrimp home and sauted it with jerk spice and olive oil, did the baracuda with blackened seasoning on the Foreman grill, sooo good

Thanks for the report. Might be nice to pick up some shrimp too when we are there. Shrimp cocktail on the beach with a balashi
    mmmm
    Sean and Susan

Hey Cosmo, I am doing Zeerovers today for lunch. It was nice eating with you guys at the hollywood smokehouse. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Yes it was great to see you, had a great time at lunch, thank you, My wife and I polished of 3 kilos of shrimp in 2 weeks, from Zeerovers, just the mention of the place makes me smile. Enjoy the rest of your stay.