Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So sad to be home

We do have list of places to try out...thanks to everyone here! We have reservations at the Flying Fishbone one night. My mom and I LOVE sushi...there are a couple choices...cafe japengo, the one at the Marriot and blossoms. Anyone have any suggestions? My friend likes the sushi at the Marriott. Other choices are Matthews Beachside, Passions, Salt n Peppers....etc. I will have to put that Casa Tuas on the list! There looks like so many wonderful places to eat! I also heard Windows was great! We are also snorkeling on the Black Pearl one night and I am definitely ready to try my first Balashi Beer at the Bugaloe Beach bar

Hey Kathy! It was great meeting you at Mira Solo. Glad you had a nice time; we did too!

Wendy

Crystalp,

wehn are you going , i had heard blossoms was really good, enjoy
    def do passions, you will love it. A blashi beer at the bugaloe is a very good, good thought also ( am a matter of fact, i still think about it )

wendys, great to meet you as well, i usually don't speak up when i'm not sure of who, but my friend kept bugging me, so anyway, i'm glad i did and yes it was very nice to put a face behind the name here, isn't the radisson beautiful? How was your plaza rooms ?

Thanks for the trip report! Glad you had a good time. Start planning your next trip

Kathy,

I'm so glad you spoke up! It was a pleasure to meet you.

The Radisson and Aruba are just lovely! My son loved the parrots and all the flowers, not to mention the "rain pool," as he called it.

The Plaza Club was very nice. I believe the room itself was no different than any other in the Aruba Tower, but the convenience of being able to get juice, fruit and yogurt for my son was great. The women that manage the Club - Germaine, Alfroze & "The Queen" - were extremely helpful and very sweet.

We had a wonderful stay and hope to return in the near future!

If you like sushi you should go to Gari Wasabi! Besttttt sushi on the island! Hands down! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by crystalp View Post
    I also heard Windows was great!
    Windows on Aruba is one of our favorites.
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/windows%20on%20aruba.html
    I am definitely ready to try my first Balashi Beer at the Bugaloe Beach bar
    Do a taste test between Balashi and Amstel Bright! They are both delicious!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12