Aruba Beach

Thread: Stay at seabreeze apartments!

Talking Stay at seabreeze apartments!

I just got back from aruba and had agreat time...i stayed at seabreeze apartments..first the owners phillip and ineke are awesome!!! the place is quite charming and the rooms are huge with kitchen setup dishes and all...its near the best snorkling beach!! thought i would pass that on! great price as well!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stay at seabreeze apartments!-seabreezehangout.jpg   Stay at seabreeze apartments!-seabreezepoolside.jpg   Stay at seabreeze apartments!-seabreezesnorkle.jpg  

Aruba since 1979
    did you have a car rental at the seabrreze and was your car safe parked there?
    is the seabreeze a walled in apaartment resort?
    is there air conditioning and hot water?

i have heard great things about seabreeze and then i have heard horror stories

paul and i would love the opportunity to stay there sometime.

i would love the opportunity to stay there for a month during the winter and bring our pup.

andrea

Sorry for the late response...i actually stayed there by myself..i was there on business and chose to stay with seabreeze...phillip actually provides a steering wheel lock for your rental...it is a walled area...there is air conditioning and in myroom it worked great...as far as the hot water..no there wasnt but i didnt even miss it..time i come in from my day i was so hot and ready for a good cool shower....its not ice cold of a shower...i felt safe and when i go back in june i hope he has room so i can stay there again....they are lovely people...i recommend it ...the people who were staying there were so friendly....i would shop in the markets in town..there is small place but kind of pricey..i adore this place...

Aruba since 1979
    THANKS!
    andrea

Michele,

Glad to hear you had a good experience at Sea Breeze. I stayed there only once some years ago and things were great. I would have liked hot water, but as you say, after a day in the sun, it's nice to cool off. Friends of mine stayed there in March and also had a good time.

For others interested in photos and stuff, here is a direct link to them on my blog: http://bentpage.wordpress.com/?s=Sea+Breeze

Bon dia,

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/