Aruba Beach

Thread: Tamarijn Days 1 and 2.

Tamarijn Days 1 and 2.

We left Central Wisconsin Airport 6 AM March 7. Quick flight to Chicago to catch our non-stop. We had upgraded our seating to Economy Plus. 5" extra legroom. There were only the two of us in our row so it was almost like being in 1st class. Great flight down and it was nice to exit the airport and see Bully waiting for us. Quick check-in at the Tamarijn them off to room 1301. We always pre-request one of 4 rooms and the accommodate us nicely. Waves were still very high but the Tam beach was excellent. We quickly unpacked and headed to the Bunker Bar. Nice to see our old friends that had already arrived. We made it an early evening, both of us tired from the long day. For thiose who have previously been to the Tam, Coco retired with today being his last day at the Pizza Bar.

Day 2. We both rose early and headed out for our morning beach walk. Although the Tam beaches were beautiful, ABC, CDM, Mancebo, and Bucuti beaches were hard hit bt the waves. Have taken lots of photos but will need to what to post as I'm using the Internet Cafe. We spent most of the day in the ocean riding the enoromous waves. Great fun. Ended the day spending too much time in the Paparazi Bar drinking fine wine. We then closed down Coconuts.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Sounds heavenly!

How long?

Joe and Mimi,

I am new to the boards so sorry if this is well-known information - How long are you staying in Aruba? Also, it was 30 degrees with a 5 degree wind chill today in Chicago. I am sure Wisconsin was colder

Kindest Regards,

Paul Vandersteen

Quote Originally Posted by Snidely View Post
    We left Central Wisconsin Airport 6 AM March 7. Quick flight to Chicago to catch our non-stop. We had upgraded our seating to Economy Plus. 5" extra legroom. There were only the two of us in our row so it was almost like being in 1st class. Great flight down and it was nice to exit the airport and see Bully waiting for us. Quick check-in at the Tamarijn them off to room 1301. We always pre-request one of 4 rooms and the accommodate us nicely. Waves were still very high but the Tam beach was excellent. We quickly unpacked and headed to the Bunker Bar. Nice to see our old friends that had already arrived. We made it an early evening, both of us tired from the long day. For thiose who have previously been to the Tam, Coco retired with today being his last day at the Pizza Bar.

Day 2. We both rose early and headed out for our morning beach walk. Although the Tam beaches were beautiful, ABC, CDM, Mancebo, and Bucuti beaches were hard hit bt the waves. Have taken lots of photos but will need to what to post as I'm using the Internet Cafe. We spent most of the day in the ocean riding the enoromous waves. Great fun. Ended the day spending too much time in the Paparazi Bar drinking fine wine. We then closed down Coconuts.

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........

Tamarijn

Hi,

So coco retired? Did you see Andrea, Carmen or Mica? How about fast Freddy and Alicia at the timeshare counter? Cant wait to get back and visit. They are all missed very much.. I wish Reuben was still a bartender, but he was a little to full of himself.. We still have Harold, Edwardo, Rudy, I know Im forgetting someone.. But we'll be back, and Baltimore Billy will see them first..

Becky

So Reuben is gone? Say it isn't so. My kids loved him!

Wow... that's unfortunate.
    Okay, who else is gone? I know Coco has retired. Anyone else?
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

Tina is now working over at Divi Links. Generally, all of the same familiar faces are there.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Too bad about the depression. As Reuben would say, "he just needs a little zoom zoom in the boom boom"