Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Tamarijn June 2009

The Tamarijn June 2009

in room 1313, the same as we had as when we were here for Christmas 2007, Jerry has an internet connection...life is good...
    Charlie is infamous around the resort. Just like a regular rock star!
    Bully says hi...met us with ice cold Brights for the adults and a cold frosty coke for dd who is digging out my bathing suit... more later...

Aruba since 1979
    enjoy

andrea

Pleazzzzzzzze can you tell us what the beach is like outside the lower numbered blocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrruba! View Post
    Pleazzzzzzzze can you tell us what the beach is like outside the lower numbered blocks?
    Spectacular? Wonderous? I will post a video on youtube if I can. Dd shot it today,it is mainly the turtle nests, but you will get the idea. Up at this end the only rock are those surrounding the big palapa on the far side of the boardwalk in front of 1200 and then down by 1400 where the beach begins to curve.

You are now in paradise with your DD and DH.....ENJOY every moment to its fullest!!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Enjoy, I hope screaming eagle was as good as you planned. That Bully is so thoughtful, very nice Welcome. As far as your little Movie Star, watch it, she'll be handing out Autographs soon. The end of a Long day 1, rest well tonight

druif beach ,struisvogelboerderij,butterfly farm, het strand
    Enjoy your holiday Arubalisa and i can't wait to see you movie on youtube from the beach conditions

Greetz Thomas (belgium)

Sitting here under my palapa.
    The early morning clouds have burned off and it is going to be another beautiful day in Aruba. Just some white fluffy clouds.
    Dh is off to Avis...'nough said...will report back.
    Dd is still in dreamland and will be there for a few hours at least. We figure a good 12 hour sleep will be good catch up so that puts her at about 11 a.m. then she will go to breakfast. By then the pizza bar will be open so it will be the start of another great day for a kid who doesn't have a care in the world. Kids club afterwards?

The three of us had the most amazing dinner last night at the Screaming Eagle. We love Passions and this too is another new favorite. Dh especially is a "foodie" and was just so thoroughly impressed by the menu selection, the preperation, the taste and the presentation. They had one of my favorite wines by the glass and wonderful sea scallops which are a rare treat for me living in a land locked part of Georgia.

Dinner tonight is here at the resort at the Red Parrot. We have reservations there tomorrow night as well at the request of our friends who arrive tomorrow. That is just fine, lots of great choices there as well...I think I hear an Onion Soup calling my name...Dd wouldn't order shrimp last night because she already knew she would be ordering it tonight, probably tomorrow night as well too!

Please excuse any typos, mispellings or grammar...no caffeine yet.

If you haven't had the Churasco steak at the Red Parrot yet, you might want to try it.
    That is, if you're a carnivore... I personally look forward to it, almost to the point of trying to make a reservation before we even get to Aruba, all in the hope that the restaurant will have the steaks.

As for the rocks, is the stack/pile of rocks in front of 1500 gone? You know, by the end of the shuffleboard court? That would be a real treat, especially for those tenderfoot types... like me.
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

Cucunu Restaurant

If you should see Imelda and Renata, please sent regards from Helen and Hank from Florida. We hope to see them in November. They are very sweet ladies. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast