Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tamarijn Photos Version 2

Tamarijn Photos Version 2

Lisa, I tried your suggestion so here is another attempt. Hopefully this will provide a better view. For those of you that enjoy Palm Beach so much, notice how crowded it is on Druif Beach! Barely enough room to spread out.

1100-1220 looking toward Divi

Beach in front of Pizza Per Tutti and pool/Coconuts

Looking toward Divi in front of 1200-1300. Anyone ever seen the beach this wide?

Don't see this shot very often. Wasn't sure the ship had enough spped to make the shot. Wonder if I could sell this one? I'll trade it for a trip back to the island!

Mimi and I at Passions.
    Last edited by Snidely; 03-25-2009 at 01:33 PM.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........
    Hi joe,

Did you happen to get any photos of the beach near 1900, near the Bunker Bar? If not how did it look?
    This Beach takes me back a couple of years when I took my girls with me. The beach was wider than that down by bldg #1700, it was huge, I couldn't believe it. Every September I go back this beach has tons of Rocks in front of it, but great wave action...

Looks like you had a great time, its just not right that everyday isnt as wonderful as it seems in ARUBA..
    Becky

Pure heaven!

Thanks again Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by beckybnott View Post
    Hi joe,

Did you happen to get any photos of the beach near 1900, near the Bunker Bar? If not how did it look?
    Becky
    Becky, I think I have some shots but they have not been offloaded so here's a summary. For the most, the beach from 1100 -1400 was the by far the best.

1500-1900/Bunker Bar there was a line of rocks and then a fairly nice beach with the widest part @1900. The beach was wide enought they were running the tractor with the groomer daily. When we arrive on the 7th, this area had minimal beach however it grew the remainder of the time we were there. However, on the 21st when we departed, there was a change in wave action and some of the beach near the Bunker Bar was disappearing.

Beyond the Bunker Bar there is a steep drop-off at the boardwalk, then nice beach but by far the narrowest of any area along the Tam.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........

Smile Tamarijn Beach

Thanks Joe,

I hope the beach grows by the Bunker Bar. I have some friends going down tomorrow, Lucky!!! They will have to let me know if it grows at all.. I HOPE!!! I love to see that big beach..
    Did you see Alicia at the timeshare booth & fast Freddy?
    My kids are counting down both of them 13 & 14, the 17 year old cant miss school. Its been four years since the kids have had this wonderful vacation. I made the mistake of taken them, now when I go, they know what their missing...
    So I finally broke down and booked a trip that they could go on. They're excited.
    Thanks for the update.
    Becky

Thank you Joe, this helps me when I a tired just to look at the picture and I can see myself on the beach under that sunset.

Wink Tamarijn photos v2

Joe

never seen the beach at the Tam this wide and have been going for the past 4 years. Last year there was lots of rocks everywhere. I cant believe my eyes, when did you take these pictures???

17 days to go till i get back to Aruba!!!

great shots. We are staying next door at the Divi..its been 3 yrs since we've been there.
    That sunset photo is beautiful. All we heard prior to the last visit was how beautiful the sunsets were..they were nice but not like this. We must have had an off week, if that is even possible!!

druif beach ,struisvogelboerderij,butterfly farm, het strand
    Great pics , know i can't wait to go to The Tamarijn

Wow. Quite a change from last November. Hope it stays the same until this November.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast