Aruba Beach

Thread: Thank you to Aruba

Thank you to Aruba

As I sit in my hotel room packing to go home tomorrow... I want to extend a huge thanks to all on this board who have provided me with invaluable information.

I stayed for 7 nights at the Marriott Surf Club, used Bully for taxi to/from Airport and a private island tour (well worth it!!) and used some other advice from folks on the board. I did not want to rent a car my first time because of the lack of street signs and being in a foreign country. Bully is the best!!

This was my first trip to Aruba and it was the best vacation I have ever had. I travel with my teenage son so safety is a big issue for me. I will definitely be back to Aruba just as soon as I can bank the Marriott rewards points again to "pay" for my room!!

I also have the best tan I have ever had I think my friends in California will be very jealous!!

Thanks again.

Kathy

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Glad you had a great time. I'm jealous of your tan. We have been having alot of raining days on the East Coast.

Glad you enjoyed Aruba and the Surf Club. Great place to go with teenagers, too!

When you get home, please post a trip report as we all love details!!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Kathy, it is great to hear from another new and satisfied, Aruba addicted member !!!

As Randi posted above make sure you post your pictures and lots of details about your trip....it makes our wait for our trips easier to bare....!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Glad you enjoyed your trip. We travel with our children too and like Aruba because it feels right!! We will continue to go back year after year after year after year!!

Glad you had a good time!

Glad you had a great trip. Trip report please when you get home. Where did you eat, sightsee too...etc.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]