Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you, Thank you!!!

Thank you, Thank you!!!

Many thanks to all of you who write in and tell your stories. They have been such a help in planning our vacation. We just got back last night. Traveled with my hubby and 3 young adult sons..25, 23 and 19!! Our favorite was the ATV tour at KiniKini...Tony "the Tiger" and Little Cesar were the best and the tour was fun..even for me, who has never been on an ATV. I did good. This was our 2nd time and tried Bully, the taxi man. He was great...since this time there were 5 of us, I thought it would be best and he was great...just like you all said he was!!! We stayed at the Divi all inclusive...perfect. We stayed there last time too. I love it. Especially with the boys...eat and drink whenever. perfect. Can't wait to go back.... Thanks again for all your suggestions!
    Donna

Donna is great to hear you have a good time and your family as well.

I see you have your ticker for your next trip.....I am working on that too...its so hard to stay away!! We came home to hot and humid but somehow its not the same! Thanks again, friends, for all you suggestions. Donna

Glad you had a great time and especially with your family.

Quote Originally Posted by deezee View Post
    I see you have your ticker for your next trip.....
    All the plans have been finalized as of 9:30 a.m. 13 of us in all!

I am working on that too...its so hard to stay away!!
    I know exactly what you mean!!!

Did you have any trouble getting later dinner reservations at the Divi/Tam say 8 - 9:30 p.m.?

Welcome back Donna, and its so nice to hear the family had a great time. I bet you all can wait to go back, Aruba gets under your skin.

Quote Originally Posted by deezee View Post
    Many thanks to all of you who write in and tell your stories. They have been such a help in planning our vacation. We just got back last night. Traveled with my hubby and 3 young adult sons..25, 23 and 19!! Our favorite was the ATV tour at KiniKini...Tony "the Tiger" and Little Cesar were the best and the tour was fun..even for me, who has never been on an ATV. I did good. This was our 2nd time and tried Bully, the taxi man. He was great...since this time there were 5 of us, I thought it would be best and he was great...just like you all said he was!!! We stayed at the Divi all inclusive...perfect. We stayed there last time too. I love it. Especially with the boys...eat and drink whenever. perfect. Can't wait to go back.... Thanks again for all your suggestions!
    Donna
    Deezee,

Did you pre book your atv trip? Also how did you arrange for Bully to pick you up?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSideOut View Post
    Also how did you arrange for Bully to pick you up?
    You can contact Bully via email at bullytaxi79@hotmail.com The response will come from Amador Lacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    You can contact Bully via email at bullytaxi79@hotmail.com The response will come from Amador Lacle.
    Thanks just sent an email. Wanted to ask if he will really have beer waiting for our ride to the hotel, but was to scared.

I think that the Riu offers us a ride to the resort, just thought about that. I'll have to call the travel agent.

Arubalisa...Yes, we did have trouble this time...we were wondering why the lines at the desk where so long at 8am!! We usually took the early dinner reservations..and then the boys would eat later at the pizza oven!!

As for the KiniKini tours and the Jolly Pirates, we did book about 2 weeks before we left home. I thought it would be easier than worrying about it beforehand. The guys played golf at the Divi and they booked that when we got there. Luckily for them, it was buy a round of golf, get a round free!! So all 4 could play. They loved it.

One thing about the Divi..you get used to having food/coffee drinks all available whenever....I miss that sooooo much. I had to make my own coffee today. LOL

Have a good day....happy thoughts of Aruba
    Donna

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast