Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By MrsLancaster2B

Thread: And that's it for another year! Soooooooo sad!

And that's it for another year! Soooooooo sad!

We there it goes 90 days have zoomed by we fly back to the UK in 11 hours I'm just sat having my last dunking donuts iced coffee and reminiscing. This year has been just amazing and Aruba has stolen another chunk of my heart. There's way too much to write but we've made amazing friends and found new beaches and restaurants. I'd recommend local store bar to everyone and barefoot restaurant. We celebrated my husband's 40th here and my mum and dad came over just the best times. Nows time to return to the cold wet dark nights anyone who is planning their Aruba trip have a great one and I'm now going to count down the next 37 weeks until we return!

Safe travels!!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Safe Home!!

Did you have to apply at DIMAS to stay longer than 30 days?

Have a safe trip home, thanks so much for your reports!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciboney View Post
    Did you have to apply at DIMAS to stay longer than 30 days?
    Hi no we didn't and we've never had a problem, the rule is from the UK you can stay for 90 days in one year I just always take proof of return flights, where we will be staying and proof we have paid for the accommodation, bank statement to show funding and travel insurance certificates. But to be honest I just pick the most cheerful looking customs guy say hello hand over the immigration card and it gets stamped we've never been asked for any more proof. Although I have been asked a lot while we were in Aruba how come we didn't get questioned as a few people had been refused to be able to get on their flight by klm. Next year I'll also print off the rules set by Aruba for entry just to back me up. England is extremely cold and wet and I'm counting down the next 260 days already!