Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TIRRELL143 in Aruba

I am a Jack fan as well, start with beer finish with Jack. Jack to soon makes me not so nice lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SanNic44 View Post
    Skip the beer. Go straight to Jack. Less filling. All the punch of a heavyweight.

PS: Have a designated driver/pilot, too.

Quote Originally Posted by tirrell143 View Post
    I didnt notice, but we wil check it out for you , we willc ertainly be spending more time at the beach. Its the least I can do for you considering all the help you have given me.
    Thanks We arrive on Saturday and the family is wondering what to expect. We requested the building closest to the Pizza Bar and Swimming Pool on the Divi Village side.

Well today we spent the day at De Palm island. I must say we feel it was 99.00 each well spent. It was all you can eat and drink. Me certainly made our money back on that. Considering what we spent just sunday night for dinner and few drinks at resort. We spent a full 8 hours there, we snorkeled, and we swam. It seemed it was off peak time which was nice cuz it wasnt crowded at all. We really got the chance to unwind here. The staff was very polite and freindly. They offered couples massages for 130.00 for 40 minutes which we thought wasnt bad considering at home we pay only 10.00 less. They also had scuba, and the Sea trek available at additonal cost. We bought an underwater camera there(reasonably priced 20.00) and took lots of pictures of the beautiful blue parrot fish and other species. Overall we loved this trip and would certainly reccomend it to anyone who is looking for R&R in a beautiful place.

The only bad things were. Its across from the Desalination plant, so one shore isnt really a very nice view. Also the bus driver missed our resort ont he way back, cuz he was to busy chatting on his cell phone. I did go right up and tell him, and asked to be dropped off on side of the road. We were not to happy with that, btu overall very pleased.

It's time to make my sweety dinner, and have another great nights sleep. Tommorow we ahve all day open, and sunset cruise in the evening were we plan to read our renewel vows to each other. Report back tommorow. thanks for listening.

PS: If there is anything members would like us to check out for them, please feel free to ask. It would be our pleasure to help out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12