Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: Trip 11/22 to 12/3

Trip 11/22 to 12/3

Since I consider our overnight at the airport as the start of our vacation I thought I would begin my report here. It's a ten minute drive to Logan Express where we leave the car and get the bus to Logan Airport. A few hundred yards from the entrance the car in front of me swerved and I thought what the heck. Then I saw them, about 10 Canadian Geese that descided the roadway was where they wanted to hang out. I was able to maneuver around them and continue on. Got a great parking space and the bus was there, beautiful! Things are not what they seem, the bus is broken down and they're calling for another. Just a 12 minute delay and we're on our way.

So we're staying at the airport Hilton, check in is quick and we head downstairs to Connoly's pub for a late lunch. A couple of glasses of wine and some pizza and I'm feeling relaxed. It's so nice to already be at the airport. An early morning wake up, grab the shuttle and we're 5 minutes from the terminal.

Now, I'm watching the forum to see if Ace posts and let's us know what the lines are like in Aruba.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    What a start! 10 Canadian Geese... glad, all went well for all, including the geese!

Thanks for the first installment of your journey, Peg.
    Safe travels!

I landed today at 1pm. They had someone controlling the crowds where u go down the escalator to customs. It took me 20 minutes and I used the line 2 the left that reads the passport. Landed at 1pm was at MVC at 2pm.

Not bad Ace! Hope you're all settled in and enjoying your first day. Thanks for the update!

I look forward to hearing about your vacation. I envy you. Aruba is such a wonderful place. Enjoy and have a great Thanksgiving.

Safe travels to Aruba ! Looking forward to your reports , have a fabulous vacation !

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    my friend arrived yesterday afternoon & said the lines were a breeze since they have the kiosks and also personnel.

At Logan waiting to board. Shuttle pick up at 5:15 and by 5:45 we were sitting at the gate with tea and a muffin. It was so quick! Kudos to Jet Blue who had every window open. Love that they gave us TSA precheck, no taking shoes off today! Woohoo we're almost there. Will update you later today

Safe travels Peg and Tom. Enjoy every minute!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Safe travels!! Enjoy that sun!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast