Aruba Beach

Thread: Trip to Aruba 9/17/- 9/24

Trip to Aruba 9/17/- 9/24

Hello Everyone,
    Well we just returned from Aruba on the 24th. Whoever said it doesnt rain in Aruba wasnt there last week. We had at least 3 1/2 days of rain. The most rain since 1999 we were told.But when the sun came out we got tanned and did alot of activities, jeep excursion, wave runners, Horse and carriage ride. Stayed at the Radisson, great hotel, Gilligans closes al ittle early. A few issues at the Radisson, (one being our meal plan which was straightened out and a plumbing problem in our room which flooded our room). GM Rob Smith took care of us though with a free three day package and Players choice Tours owner Guy Cemore was there and added two day onto that. What great guys. People were amazed at our alcohol plan which was unlimited, and thats why I suggest anyone going contact Players Choice Tours, Tell Guy Jeff sent you, you wont be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by cjrohrer21 View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    Well we just returned from Aruba on the 24th. Whoever said it doesnt rain in Aruba wasnt there last week. We had at least 3 1/2 days of rain. .
    We opted for Disney World instead of Aruba this year. For a while in August I was feeling kinda sad about that--- now I hear about the rain and very happy I made a different type of vacation- Sorry for you and the people who went this week with the rain etc.

what did you do on the rainy days?

Oh my goodness!! I have read so many trip reports lately about the amount of rain Aruba has had in the last 2 weeks. I am leaving in the morning and I am praying there's no rain left!!!

Aruba since 1979
    happy and safe travels topmom