Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip report 11/1 - 11/8

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us,this is the reason we go back every year its people like you that make our vacation enjoyable.We just returned on the 8th and I just couldn't wait another day to book for next year....So as the story goes I will back on Aruba 10/17/09.

haven't been anywhere but Palm Beach - looking forward to exploring.
    I'm so happy that you had a wonderful vacation and took the time to share it with everyone. We're leaving cold NY at 8:20AM on Friday and traveling with a folder filled with everyone's trip reports, recommendations for day trips, car rentals, etc., restaurant menus as well a Bully's number (already made contact) not to mention several dinner and brunch reservations - thanks to all of you the only thing left is the packing and then relaxing!
    Thanks again!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Andrew, thank you for the rest of the story...nice ending...though, having to go home isn't. Please do tell what the surprize dessert was at Passions...cindyo

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Andrew, thank you for the rest of the story...nice ending...though, having to go home isn't. Please do tell what the surprize dessert was at Passions...cindyo
    OK Cindyo, but I'm warning you, you can get some of the calories just from reading about it. It is tiramisu AND a piece of cheesecake AND a raspberry mousse/cheesecake. I am proud to say there was nothing left of it whe we were done.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by AGHLAW View Post
    OK Cindyo, but I'm warning you, you can get some of the calories just from reading about it. It is tiramisu AND a piece of cheesecake AND a raspberry mousse/cheesecake. I am proud to say there was nothing left of it whe we were done.

Andrew
    Our surprise dessert was similar--a sampler of cheese cake, tiramisu, raspberry mousse, key lime pie and chocolate cake...oh so tasty. We rolled back to the Tamarijn! We are really looking forward to returning to Passions.

Great report, and I personally do not mind hearing about food, being Italian I like to eat. As per the Westin is great, I even liked it when it was the Wyndham, and most of the people that where there are still there, like Patrick Donovan he is the Director of Sales and Marketing, great person.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12