Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip report

Trip report

Sunday night we went to Fishes and More for dinner.A person at the Surf said to give it a try.Food,service and price all were very good.This restaurant doesn't charge a service fee.Would go again.Give it a try.More to come
    Last edited by DANNYO; 10-27-2009 at 07:00 PM.

waiting patiently

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

On Monday I did my first two tank dives with Red Sail,crew was very good and keep us all safe.We did a drift dive first that ended at the Jane Sea and the second dive was a reef dive .Visibility wasn't as good but for someone from Jersey that dives in 3-5 ft vis 25-50 feet is great.Went to Giannis last night and the food and service was top notch.This restaurant for anyone coming to Aruba for the first time IMO is a must.More to come.

DannyO...glad to know you are having a good time...Haven't been to Giannis yet, but always go to SoleMare and love it.
    Glad diving was great...still deciding if I should take gear or not..do not know if anyone will be able to go with me and do not know if I'm brave enough to go by self ( and with dive master)....
    Keep positings coming....am enjoying it and craving more...anticipating my trip to come in 11 days
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Dannyo...keep em coming, we need all the good news and good feelings to keep us going!!! The O's

Aruba since 1979
    dannyo thanks for posting

i have been hearing much good about giannis lately

too many restaurants. one needs to be be on ilsand for 100 nights and have $5000 just for dining and more for nice wine that will happen soeday when i win the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    DannyO...glad to know you are having a good time...Haven't been to Giannis yet, but always go to SoleMare and love it.
    Glad diving was great...still deciding if I should take gear or not..do not know if anyone will be able to go with me and do not know if I'm brave enough to go by self ( and with dive master)....
    Keep positings coming....am enjoying it and craving more...anticipating my trip to come in 11 days
    When you go diving you will never be alone.Just make sure you tell the divemaster this is your first open water dive and they will pat special attention to you.You have to get into the water you will love it,82degrees at 75feet GOT TO LOVE IT.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Dannyo...keep em coming, we need all the good news and good feelings to keep us going!!! The O's
    Cindy,Rob,and girls we all hope and pray that every thing will get better,,,,,THIS SHOULD MAKE YOU ALL FEEL GOOD.......82 DEGREES AND SUNNY WITH A NICE BREEZE........November is almost here GET BETTER FAST....Aruba is ready for the O's

Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    Cindy,Rob,and girls we all hope and pray that every thing will get better,,,,,THIS SHOULD MAKE YOU ALL FEEL GOOD.......82 DEGREES AND SUNNY WITH A NICE BREEZE........November is almost here GET BETTER FAST....Aruba is ready for the O's
    Sounds like Rob might need something to jumpstart some of those pain meds. A few Balashi's should do the trick.

DannyO sounds like you are having a great trip, enjoy my friend. Time flies!

Tuesday was just a relaxing day by the pool and Ocean.Wheater was a little hot not having to much of a breeze.Ocean water NICE and Clear.Went for dinner at Yeoman,food was very good .......BUT.......Service was SLOW I mean very SLOW.We sat outside and it was HOT..They just added a roof over there outside dinning area that makes it very HOT.They have inside seating which I would recommend.This restaurant has very good food and I would recommend it only bad thing was the wait for our food and the service was not that great.It could have been an off night for them but i would try again.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast