Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip report

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by arubadebbi View Post
    Dannyo - where is Buster's? love sports pubs and we will be there Nov 14 - Dec 4th hoping to catch a few baseball games and football as well
    Right behind Gianni's restaurant...same parking lot, just behind it..

Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    BACK TO AVIS..........Will tell more later,your going to love this.......
    Went back to Avis with the mini van.....IT HAD ROACHES......and they exchanged it for a much nicer minivan...I had to drive back to the airport to return it,not a big deal.ROACHES.....NASTY....On with our vacation
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting an Avis van
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting an Avis van
    Why Randi, think about all the free souvenirs you could bring back home.....

Saturday started off by bringing the roach van back to Avis,as I said earlier they took it back with no problem.For anyone getting a van from Avis DON'T TAKE THE ONE THAT IS DIRTY INSIDE THIS IS THE ROACH VAN you will know what I mean when you look inside ,dirty seats and dirty rugs.Most of the day was just relaxing by the pool and ocean,our friends had to leave to go home so now its just DW and I.For dinner we went to LaVista at the Marriott for a lobster buffet$60pp for all the lobster you could eat.They also have a pasta station,salad bar other fish grouper,mahi mahi and salads.Dessert also comes with it.It was pretty good and i would say to try it if your a big lobster eater.Weather was overcast most of the day.....BUT NO RAIN...NICE...

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyo View Post
    went back to avis with the mini van.....it had roaches......and they exchanged it for a much nicer minivan...i had to drive back to the airport to return it,not a big deal.roaches.....nasty....on with our vacation
    how gross is that !!! You poor thing, check all your clothing b4 you come home...great they exchanged. Dannyo, keep the reports coming as i am hanging on them for comfort! Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by qlaval View Post
    Why Randi, think about all the free souvenirs you could bring back home.....
    Thanks Pierre!! I will pass!!

DannyO, what colour was the van??
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Saturday started off by bringing the roach van back to Avis,as I said earlier they took it back with no problem.For anyone getting a van from Avis DON'T TAKE THE ONE THAT IS DIRTY INSIDE THIS IS THE ROACH VAN you will know what I mean when you look inside ,dirty seats and dirty rugs.Most of the day was just relaxing by the pool and ocean,our friends had to leave to go home so now its just DW and I.For dinner we went to LaVista at the Marriott for a lobster buffet$60pp for all the lobster you could eat.They also have a pasta station,salad bar other fish grouper,mahi mahi and salads.Dessert also comes with it.It was pretty good and i would say to try it if your a big lobster eater.Weather was overcast most of the day.....BUT NO RAIN...NICE...

Hi Dannyo ~

We will be at the Surf Club for a week next October & I LOVE lobster!! Thanks for the great tip!!

Many thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Thanks Pierre!! I will pass!!

DannyO, what colour was the van??
    It was a Kia mini van,cream type color.This mini van was pretty beaten up allot of dents and scratches.Ithink the plate number isV555S

It was a Kia mini van,cream type color.This mini van was pretty beaten up allot of dents and scratches.Ithink the plate number isV555S
    DannyO your the best!! I will mark this down and make sure I do not take this van.

Sunday was a hot windy day by the pool,but much less wind at the ocean.The Surf club seems to get filled up on a Sunday.We took a ride to do a little off road driving which is very hard to do with a mini van,anyway it was fun now I need to find a car wash.Went for dinner at Sole Mare which is always good,than went to our villa to watch the YANKEES win the ACLS.As a long time Yankee fan this won was a little bit special ,new stadium,new and old players,this team has it all.So we will see what happens in the series with Philly,almost like the subway series.The Giants are another story.Oh I forgot to tell you NO RAIN....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast