Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Trip report

Thursday was just another beautiful day,again no rain and a nice breeze.Stayed by the pool and got our rafts in the ocean and just relaxed.We had to make another trip downtown which again is like a ghost town.Than went for dinner at Blossoms.The food portions are small and a little pricey but are very good,sushi is fresh and the service was excellent.They do add a service charge to your bill,but our service was that good that DW said to give them a little extra.We would go back again .Starting to get things together leaving on SaturdayYES TWO WEEKS GO BY SO FAST

Aruba since 1979
    safe travels dannyo

we are glad that you had a nice getaway

andrea

Friday was a very hot day,not to much of a breeze.We did our morning walk and than off to the pool and beach,NO RAIN FOR TWO WEEKS.Went back to our room to start packing,this is when you start to realize your vacation is now coming to an end,start planning for next year,and thinking about GOING BACK TO WORKWent to Champions for dinner.All in all GREAT VACATION,Now for our adventure with Avis......the returning of the good van.V55 KIA ....Will post on flight and Avis tomorrow

Safe travels Danny.

Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    Went back to our room to start packing,this is when you start to realize your vacation is now coming to an end,start planning for next year,and thinking about GOING BACK TO WORK
    You've got the right attitude...start planning for next year and re-set that "trip ticker". It's very therapeutic.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Hey cindy how did rob make out today?????

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Saturday was our last day on Aruba,we did our morning walk ran into a friend that just got down and than had to go into the Ocean for my last dip.OK now the fun part.Got to the airport about three hours before our flight was to leave.Went to AVIS to return the good van V RED KIA.When I got to the window the woman at the desk said that she would have to check on this rate and swiped my credit card for the amount of $203 and said she would email me a bill for the remaining taxes??????Should i contact my credit card company now or wait until she emails me with the charges,can they add to your bill without the card?Anyone going to pick up a car or van from AVIS should get all the paper work done when you pick up you car or van DON'T WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE LEAVING.Now to start planning for next year..

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    Hey cindy how did rob make out today?????
    We're heading out Dec 11th till the 20th. American Airlines pulled thru for us.
    We are so thankful that this all worked for us, we need it badly.
    Thanks so much for asking !

Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    Anyone going to pick up a car or van from AVIS should get all the paper work done when you pick up you car or van DON'T WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE LEAVING.Now to start planning for next year..
    The amount of taxes should have been in your original "Reservation Confirmation".
    Someting along the lines of

Base Rate: 10 day(s) 92.00 USD
    Taxes & Surcharges: 61.62 USD
    Surcharge 57.00 USD ($5.60 per Day. $1.0 per Rental. )
    Tax (3.100 %) 4.62 USD
    Kilometers: Unlimited
    Approximate Total 153.62 USD
    Estimated Total 153.62 USD

Now its time for a new countdown,just reset ticker now have to tell DW that this is the date for next year.Time to call Marriott ,BETTER ASK FIRST

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast