Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Trip report feb 3 - 10

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    funny on our walk to Scott brats we would see the same older man sleeping in the same spot! LOL
    Playa Linda is where I want to stay! It was a bit out of our price range this time going threw the travel agent. Would love to find someone who owns that is renting!
    ON my bucket list is to own a week there! Hey a girl can dream!!!

My favorite place is Aruba, so anywhere on the island is perfect!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by aruba here I come View Post
    funny on our walk to Scott brats we would see the same older man sleeping in the same spot! LOL
    Playa Linda is where I want to stay! It was a bit out of our price range this time going threw the travel agent. Would love to find someone who owns that is renting!
    ON my bucket list is to own a week there! Hey a girl can dream!!!
    The Playa Linda has a webpage that lists rentals from owners. That's how we rented last year, and ended up buying a time share at Playa Linda.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    you do what you gotta do for your foot, whatever works for you!

do any forum members "camp out" at their beach in order to get the most coveted spot...or just a spot at all?

apparently playa linda does not have a "procedure" like the radisson or other places.
    My husband is one who camps out on the beach to get his palapa. He usually gets up around 4:30 and sleeps on the beach. He has to stay there until 7:00, and then usually comes back to the room for breakfast, and goes back down to the beach after that. There are always people already on the beach when he gets there at 4:30. I think he's crazy. If he waited for me to get up and claim one, we'd never get one. He actually enjoys it, and can sleep anywhere.

Aruba here I come, thats how I have always gone to aruba...I rent from an owner..or you can join redweek.com.. that lists timeshares for rent we used to do marriott surf but I love Playa linda so that may be it. already rented for next year..

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12