Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Trip report Nov 26 to Dec 13

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Me, too, lol.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I haven't really written because we definitely have been keeping it on the down low side. We were at the beach all day yesterday (even me all day, lol). Last night we stayed in of all nights & there were fireworks we believe in high rise. New looked it up & it was for San Nicholas. But we saw the fireworks from the 2nd floor bedroom.

anyway, off to the beach today & not sure where for dinner yet. One week to go. Hope everyone who left got home safe & those traveling today, let me know what Sunday travel times of length were. We travel on a Sunday.

Keep the reports coming Gaby, we will now have to live vicariously through you. I will check in on airport lines later today. Somehow we missed the fireworks but we were in pretty early so maybe that's why.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Fireworks were around 9:30. We don't know where, assuming high rise since we saw them & they looked pretty close.

We heard them from our condo but never ventured out to see where they were coming from.
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

We went to the 2nd floor of our townhouse & saw them. At first we were watching TV & thought it was thunder, lol.

I heard they were at the Stellaris

Ah, that makes sense why they seemed so close.

Gaby, airport was a breeze. I mean almost unreal how fast we made it through. We never stopped walking and had no wait anywhere. All lines were open and things were going smoothly everywhere. We were through everything in around 35 minutes. There were no travelers on the global entry side at all.
    Last edited by Traceyd14; 12-06-2015 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Corrected time

Thanks Tracey, but I should have asked what time you got there. We are not getting there until 2:30, flight @ five.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast