Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Trip report Nov 26 to Dec 13

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Thanks Tracey, but I should have asked what time you got there. We are not getting there until 2:30, flight @ five.
    Arrived at 11:55 for a 3pm flight
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Thanks Tracey.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    The last couple of days have been lazy. Oh, you know what's real nice? Bat Arashi Beach (though I am getting over the whole stealing thing), but you know what they did? I'm not sure when but there is like a walkway on the sand leading directly to a large palapa that was built on the concrete & has a handicap sign on it. Don't you think that was nice of whoever determines that?

also, all the scaffolding is up around the lighthouse. Not sure if it's to repair the outside or paint it or what but it's all up.

oh, CK, found two bookstores. Didn't buy because I refuse to spend $20 US dollars for a paperback. But then my hubby is looking through a cabinet in here and there's about 10 books, pretty good ones. So I go to the beach with my books. I'm semi back in business cause I would get bored with nothing to read.

Now the sad part. We leave in 4 days. Not going there. Let me rephrase that, we still have four more days!!!

4 days is plenty of time to Enjoy!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Just think Gaby, we got there at the same time and I've already been back to work for 2...so you have to make the best of those 4 days for all of us forum members!

I agree, the handicapped access is a great thing and I'm glad you found some books!

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Enjoy those four days, Gaby! That's almost like an entire vacation for some!

Glad you got to check out those bookstores. Even if you didn't buy but it was an alternative.

Aruba since 1979
    The lighthouse is being fully renovated in and out and should be completed in the spring.

Enjoy your 4 days.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    4 days let, jesh that went by fast
    other than your fiasco on the beach I hope you enjoyed yourself!
    Thanks for your posts

Last night we went back to Terrazza Italiano. Mama was there. Food is still great, menu limited but hopefully will get larger. Last night service was slower than last time. But, mama does everything, no wonder she's so thin, lol. She takes your order, brings the food. I would suggest you make reservations. There are not a lot of tables. We got there early but if we got there half an hour later, we would have been out of luck.

Oh, the other couple who got robbed,went to two bulls for dinner. Loved it so much, they already made reservations for next November. We may not come back next nov because hubby's retiring so it may be January. They wanted us to come with them.
    We'll see when we go but we're definitely going back.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast