Aruba Beach
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Trip report Nov 26 to Dec 13

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    We'll I did win at Hyatt, not much but won.

the Caribbean Queen always has something that catches my eye, CK, lol. If you've never been, next go check it out. Very talented people.

we said goodbye to our friends & my favorite dealer & cocktail waitress. Next week back to normal. Though I do miss my babies, both my cats & my outdoor friends who I swear must tell other cats to stop by.

That's it unless I have wifi at the airport to report on airport conditions!

We haven't been to the Hyatt yet. We've got one more night left, so maybe we'll get there today. We only play minimally but we've had our best luck this trip at the Glitz.

Sorry to to hear about your theft on the beach. We always try our best to bring only the bare necessities there, but even at that it can certainly become a nightmare. I carry my insulin and test meter in a travel bag and lock it in the trunk of our car while on the beach. Your report and the other you mentioned has made me second think that process. If a thief in a rush broke into our car and opened the trunk they'd most likely grab any bag they could and run, surely tossing my medications when they found out what it was. Thanks to you're report I've changed that packing strategy.
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Safe travels today, Gaby. Thank you for sharing your trip with us. Good news, wifi at the airport is free and strong. Hopefully you will breeze through like we did!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    safe travels and begin your next countdown.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Well, probably get divorced. Made hubby leave beach. Friends said yesterday took two hours. From start to One Happy Bar it took us 25 minutes. Global entry is great? If not, probably a good half hour or more. Oh well. Til next year.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Well, probably get divorced. Made hubby leave beach. Friends said yesterday took two hours. From start to One Happy Bar it took us 25 minutes. Global entry is great? If not, probably a good half hour or more. Oh well. Til next year.
    You just never know. Its great not to have the stress of waiting in lines and listening to people complain about the lines, but it's a long wait in the airport when all goes well. Hope your hubby gets over it soon
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Wow 25 min is great! And now you are back home lovin on your babies I'm sure
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

The wait wasn't bad. It was an hour & a half, we got a table at One Happy Bar, had wifi. Also our plane landed an hour earlier then expected. Went & got my new license already. Amex opened a claim to reimburse for rental phone charge & kindle.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Gaby, Thanks so much for taking us along on your vacation. Sorry that it was tainted by such a personal violation, but glad that you were able to enjoy the rest of your trip.

Truthfully, got my new license today, Amex is crediting me for the charge for cellphone & kindle. And the kindle I ordered Friday dropped $20 & amazon credited me. So all is good with one exception--we are home & not in Aruba. But my babies were so affectionate last night. They missed us.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast