Aruba Beach
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Trip report Nov 26 to Dec 13

Glad to hear that your hassles and losses were minimized! Enjoy your new kindle!

Great news! Glad the new license wasn't an issue & that Amex is reimbursing you. That rocks! I went to DMV last week - 15 minutes start to finish. I was shocked!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Jacki, the NJ DMV works like a well oiled machine. No lazy workers

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Glad that everything turned out so well, Gaby. And your fur babies sure did miss you! Those kisses are the best!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    And I forgot to tell you guys. At the airport we saw two rescue groups bringing puppy dogs to people at airport. I assume for adoption. One was definitely a puppy and so scared but just sat in the arms. Everyone kept petting the puppy which is why he was probably scared, lol.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    And I forgot to tell you guys. At the airport we saw two rescue groups bringing puppy dogs to people at airport. I assume for adoption. One was definitely a puppy and so scared but just sat in the arms. Everyone kept petting the puppy which is why he was probably scared, lol.
    That's amazing!

The rescue organizations in Aruba look always for tourists who volunteer to bring puppies or dogs or cats or kittens to the USA or Canada or the Netherlands to the people who actually adopted a rescued pet from Aruba. There are NO costs involved for the tourists who volunteer to transport one of those fur babies!

Was it maybe one of those? Marie Geerman is very active in coordinating flights for rescue pets:

https://www.facebook.com/Aruba-Fligh...2730/timeline/

Or ARF?
    https://www.facebook.com/Animal-Reli...1672591202178/

Or Stg. Pepper's Friends?
    https://www.facebook.com/sgtpeppersfriends?fref=nf

I do not know who it was, there were two different people but ARF was not the name of the shirts they had on but it was a rescue group. But the 2nd one was a different shirt but don't recall

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789