Aruba Beach
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Trip Report - Nov.4 - 18

Thanks for sharing your trip!

The weather has really been a bit nuts on the island lately.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    I forgot to mention that we did make it to Azzurro. We shared the pasta in the wheel, with a side of meatballs. As always, it was delicious. My hubby voted their sangria his favorite for this trip. I think that Pinchos' sangria was my favorite.

We went to Matthew's on our last night, which is Italian night, so more Italian food. We had great service and a very good meal. I think that someone mentioned that they had a rude server on their last trip, but we had a great experience. They have remodeled the palapa area, and have stripped off all of the dark stain, and have replaced the chandelier with very modern white ball fixtures. They asked us what we thought. We tackfully tried to explain that preferred the old look. They said that is what they are hearing from most people. They are trying to look more chic and modern, but we prefer a more Caribbean vibe.
    Last edited by hatteras; 11-21-2016 at 11:38 AM.

thanks so much. love the restaurant tips.
    Sean and Susan

Your Aruba story was wonderful. The restaurant reviews are always helpful and enjoying your Birthday in Aruba is very special. Glad to had a safe trip home. I always Charlotte. We still get there in 6 hours. Look forward to your trip report for the next visit. Aruba is fabulous. I can hardly wait for July.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789