Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Trip Report & Photos - 30th Trip to Aruba

Paradise Beach Villas Eagle Beach
    Great trip report and photos, Amy. I enjoyed reading them. Thanks.

Palm Beach, Eagle Beach, any beach
    Loved reading and looking at the pics. What is a chilly margarita? Is that it in the pic with a Balashi bottle upside down in a frothy drink? Mmmmmm. I hope to someday post about our 30th trip!! Even though we started in 1989, we had to take years off when the kids were little. Love the tradition of the picture on the beach with the year. I have them from the time my kids were about 5 and 7, and they are now 19 and 17. I gave the idea to another lady on the beach who had two small girls.

Thanks, everyone!

The flamingo towel clips - you can buy them online through BocaClips or Bed, Bath, and Beyond also sells them at their store and through their website. They have different kinds besides the flamingos - fish, parrots, etc.

Yes, the "I Love Aruba" that is made in stones is new and right in front of Amsterdam Manor. We loved it!

The Chilly Margarita (so named by Peter the bartender at Amsterdam Manor) in the photo is a frozen margarita with a Balashi Chill dumped upside down into it. You can just slowly raise the bottle when you want more beer to come out into your glass. It was actually pretty good and refreshing.
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

33rd trip to Aruba - May 2016
    San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016

Thanks for the report and the great pictures. Sorry for your loss.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Hi Amy, As always a great trip report. When I read your report I feel like I am there. Thanks Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12