Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cindyo

Thread: Tues of my occupy aruba

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Tues of my occupy aruba

No bugs as far as we can see, lots of rain drops though. Sunday forgot to mention is poured hard. Today it ranined on and off for 4 x or so.
    Ate at Marina Pirate tonite, Hubert took 4 of us. Had a seafood dish made in oyster sauce and it was outstanding.
    That place is a hidden gem.
    Last nite ate and drank and CILO ans that is the last time we will be going there. Had 3 servers that were delivering food to the wrong tables. After 1 round of drinks rob asked for another. Waited, and waited some more. Askeed again. wiated and waited some more, 3rd time she came back and asked what he wanted to drink as she forgot. We said forget it.
    NOT going to Curacao, way way to pricey. Prices change daily based on seats on the plane taken. For us to go for like 7 hours was going to cost thanks, need new tile in my kitchen before we spend that much.
    Will report later. I don't know how to get Kents article up since I don't have a scanner. Maybe when I get home in 8 days.

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Boca Catilina
    Thanks for occupying, sounds like a slightly off day, no doubt tomorrow will be better. google "news of aruba" and you will get a link to all printed news articles. it was a nice article. Enjoy your occupation

Marriott Surf Club
    Thanks Cindy,if you can do it when you get home that would be great ,ENJOY your vacation,say hello to Rob.

Hi Cindy,

Enjoying your updates!!

Here is the link for the article on Kent
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

CindyO y familia,

We're occupying Savaneta and other environs. Any chance of meeting at Charlie's or somewhere? PM if so.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)