Aruba Beach
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: WaltVB in Aruba 2015

Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Thanks again for all your info, updates, humor and especially, your daily stories about your Aruba adventures. Loved reading all of them and miss them already.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Windows on Aruba, Paddock
    Welcome home Walt, most of us use the crying room because we don't want to leave, sounds like you were using it because your plane would not leave (lol)....that in addition to you not wanting to leave must have been lots of tears. Glad you made it home finally and safe. Your situation has given me a great tip. As someone else said I am always prepared for surprises on my way, however, departing Aruba I usually just carry on my jewerly, perscriptions etc. This year I will be packing new items just in case, toothbrushes, deodorant, extra undies, etc. Otherwise it would make the final flight home not too pleasant I'm sure.

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Had a blast hanging out with you and your family Walt. Fireball!

the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112