Aruba Beach
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: WaltVB in Aruba 2016

Walt, was there live music at Hard Rock? Our last trip they didn't have any and we really missed it.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~® View Post
    Walt - hope to see you at the bb party tonight! I have hit the ground running since arriving Saturday and going to the Prince Tribute concert outside among the rocks at Casabari Café - fantastic local musicians and just a fun night all around. But still recovering a bit from lack of sleep. LOL! But I will be at the bb party tonight for happy hour!
    Hi Amy. Didn't make the bb party due to some events at home that required immediate attention. We're only here till Wednesday, but maybe we'll run into you guys somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Walt, was there live music at Hard Rock? Our last trip they didn't have any and we really missed it.
    No live music at Hard Rock or Moomba last night. But the DJ at Moomba was killin' it. I believe there was up to four ladies on the bar at one time. One was carrying a bottle of something and free pouring shots. It was really crowded and we had a great time.

Aruba since 1979
    i bet that was hysterical!
    would have loved to have been there.

so, thanks for letting me live vicariously thru these daily reports.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    No live music at Hard Rock or Moomba last night. But the DJ at Moomba was killin' it. I believe there was up to four ladies on the bar at one time. One was carrying a bottle of something and free pouring shots. It was really crowded and we had a great time.

Sounds like a party! Hope all is well at home.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Morning Walt....hope you and Pam enjoy your last full day on the island, and that all is well at home. We are still trying to transition back to reality, and I've already started counting down the days til September (122!).

Everything is fine at home, thanks for asking. Dinner Monday was at Iguana Cantina. We have had mixed experiences there, but Monday night was a hit. Had the bacon wrapped, Gouda cheese and jalapeno stuffed shrimp with margaritas. Yesterday was our last full day on the island and we spent it on the beach in between doing laundry. Later in the afternoon we went to Pelican Nest and Carlito's and said our goodbyes. Dinner was at Casa Tua for bruschetta and one more awesome thin crust pizza. Farewell drinks at Moomba wrapped up the evening. Today we are packing and doing a late check-out. We plan on a late breakfast/early lunch at Scott's Brats for one more Italian beef sandwich, then off to the airport. We talked about it last night and determined that 3 weeks is the perfect amount of time to spend on the island. It really gives you enough time to relax and get into the biba dushi. We have decided to come back next year at this time due to the weather and crowds being perfect. Can't wait to start planning our next trip.

Aruba since 1979
    safe and easy travels today walt and pam

thank you so much for sharing your 3 weeks.
    every word enjoyed!

Thanks for sharing your trip. Safe travels home.

Enjoyed reading about your adventures - safe travels home!

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast