Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: WaltVB in Aruba 2016

In the pool.
    Wow! Wow! WOW!!!! We were floating around in the pool on the last trip and some skydivers went over us... I'm pretty sure I could hear one of them screaming! I can't even imagine the adrenaline rush.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    So today was the big birthday surprise. It was an item that has been on DWs wish/bucket list almost forever. So this morning, about 2 hours ago, at an altitude of about 10,000 feet over the north end of the island, DW and I both jumped out of a perfectly good flying airplane. It was probably the biggest adrenaline rush I've ever experienced, and it lasted well after we were safely back on the ground. The view was absolutely stunning, you could see the entire island and the coast and mountains of Venezuela. Ty and Michele were awesome and had us checked out and ready to jump in no time. I cannot say enough good things about them and the entire Skydive Aruba team. DW was greatly surprised and had a wonderful time. Will post a few pics soon.

Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    I've got to give you credit. I wouldn't be able to get my wife to jump off of a foot stool.

I'm with your wife!! No way!

Glad Walt & Mrs. VB had a wonderful safe experience. I'm sure that memory will last a lifetime! Were you able to take pics on the way down? I can't image being able to figure out how to use a camera!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    Mrs WVB is one very brave lady. As is her dear husband!

Never, not even for a huge sum of money and or chocolate cake would I ever even consider it.
    Heck, I would not even get into that tiny plane.

Kudos to you both for being brave and daring.

Cannot wait to see the photos.

Now that is awesome. I can just get my husband to sit and fly on a plane. Never mind jumping out of one.
    Would love to do that some day.
    Again Happy Birthday to the lovely lady... and kudos to you for such a great surprise..

West Deck in the afternoon
    What a fabulous birthday gift!! I would love it but DH, Tom, well let's just say he would have no part of such activity. The closest I could come to it was a ride in an open cockpit (Red Barron) 1940's biplane over Martha's Vineyard! Good for you; you made her day special!!

Palm Beach, The Beach Bar, Arashi Beach
    Wow Walt that is awesome. I wish I had stayed on the beach today so I could say I saw you guys floating down (watched someone do it yesterday). You can tell us all about it when we meet up

Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Awesome! How amazing that your DW got her wish and you went along with her. Very brave of both of you! And, for sure, very exiting as well!

Cannot wait to see the pics!

Lighthouse, Tiera Del Sol, Palm Beach, Baby Beach
    You da man. . Happy Birthday to the Mrs.

Under a palapa on Palm beach
    How exciting! I could never do it but I'm glad to hear the customer service was so great.

Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    Awesome! I got an adrenaline rush just reading the report about your sky diving adventure. i miss my days of being daring and adventurous.
    Back to Aruba in

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast