Aruba Beach
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: WaltVB in Aruba 2016

Holy Moly !!! I give you and your wife credit, I could never jump from a plane, even if it was on fire ! Lol but I bet it was an awesome sight to see Aruba via parachute!

Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    ACT or Walt, Did you look for beach chairs while you were there? if so, did you find any chairs similar to the Tommy Bahama chair that Act took a picture of and what was the cost? Happy Birthday to Mrs. Walt!
    So I checked out the chairs yesterday at Price Smart for you. They have two styles of "camping" chairs, you know the ones that are regular height and fold up and go in a bag. They are 18 and 35 Florin each and they also have the standard low beach chair, Tommy Bahama brand, for 80 Florin each.

So the rest of the day yesterday was spent shopping, going to dinner at Bingo and having drinks at MooMba. Dinner at Bingo was really good. We just don't eat as much as we used to, so their option of a smaller plate works well for us. I had the mixed grill and DW had the grouper. Both were cooked perfectly and served quickly. We are working on getting pictures posted of our jump yesterday and hope with Andrea's help to have them up today.
    Last edited by WaltVB; 05-04-2016 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    I'm with your wife!! No way!

Glad Walt & Mrs. VB had a wonderful safe experience. I'm sure that memory will last a lifetime! Were you able to take pics on the way down? I can't image being able to figure out how to use a camera!
    Jacki, the guys you jump with have hand held Go Pro's and they take a video and still photos the entire time.

Aruba since 1979
    greetings

i cannot get the 4 photos to post.
    quite possibly they are too large, and my too small brain does not have the knowledge to make them smaller.

if anyone here has that knowledge, please send me your email in a private message and i will forward your Walt and Pam's 4 photos which are pretty awesome.

thanks

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    So I checked out the chairs yesterday at Price Smart for you. They have two styles of "camping" chairs, you know the ones that are regular height and fold up and go in a bag. They are 18 and 35 Florin each and they also have the standard low beach chair, Tommy Bahama brand, for 80 Florin each.

Walt, thanks so much for checking! I'm estimating that the Tommy Bahama brand is about $45.00 each, which isn't too bad. It might be worth it for us to check into joining Price Smart if we need to get some. How awesome that you and your wife jumped out of the plane! You both are a lot more adventurous than we are! I hope that someone figures out how to post the pictures. I can't wait to see them!! By the way, it is still raining and gloomy here in Va. Enjoy that sunshine.

Walt & Mrs VB pics
    WaltVB in Aruba 2016-walt1a.jpg WaltVB in Aruba 2016-walt2a.jpg WaltVB in Aruba 2016-walt3a.jpg WaltVB in Aruba 2016-walt4a.jpg
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Thank you so much for sharing! They are AMAZING shots!!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Awesome photos!!!!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    thank you jacki.
    Much appreciated

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast