Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We are in Aruba now.

Good morning!

There's some very nice picture Kent send to us. It was yesterday when we got snorkeling with him!

Now Annie is using my username to post pics....

Just arrivered from our daily snorkeling, boy the current was strong.... I need a big breakfast now....

Driftwood was awsome last night. I had the King Fish aruban style and the soup of the day seafood 5 stars. That was delicious!!!!

Patrick

Smile

Can anyone see these pics? Patrick can see them on his computer but I can't see them on mine. HELP!!!!!!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    Can anyone see these pics? Patrick can see them on his computer but I can't see them on mine. HELP!!!!!!!
    No.... Takes me to Hotmail after I use [ right click>properties>copy> paste> enter].
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Picture from Aruba!

Do you see them now?

Quote Originally Posted by jesuis1837 View Post
    Do you see them now?
    I can see them now. Thanks for sharing.

Smile

I can see them now. I want to see some of Patrick, Annie and the seadoos!!!!!!!! We just ate at Giannis for the first time. Very, Very, Good!!!! We were stuffed!!! Took 2 crews snorkling today. Water was choppy and a strong current. Saw a school of 40 squid, a turtle, a huge rainbow parrot fish. A huge black and white whatever. They are like really small angle fish but this guy was big. As usuall, I was talking to patrick when we got there and forgot my camara in the car. Also seen a big french angel. We took off at Mangel Halto and went left clear down to Hole in the wall. Lots of nice coral and fish. Patrick and Annie leave Saturday so we have to hit it tomorrow!!!! Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

I just got some underwater pics back and have one of the two French angel fish we saw...Beautiful! I wish I was back, and I will definetly be going to Mango Halto!!

Smile

Yesterday Patrick, Annie and I went to Mangel Halto for there last time. We had a current so we headed into the current with our scooters until we ran out of battery then we let the current take us back. I not only was the snorkle guide but I also had another title. A babysitter. Patrick has been trying different mask all week because 1 day there fine and the next day ( he says) they leak water. He probably thinks I'm giving Annie all of my attention and He's like alittle kid. He will make up all these stories so He gets the attention. Ha! Ha! Thats the great thing about Patrick and Annie. The more you tease and joke with them, the more they do it back to you. I had to get out of the water and get 2 more mask so he could not have water coming in. Patrick always brings up the rear and he has the biggest and most powerfull scooter. He is always lagging behind. I think its all the beans and eggs he eats every morning. Annie says thats why he needs to bring up the rear. We seen lots and lots of fish and had a nice drift on the way back. Last night we went to Marandis for there last evening. We had GREAT meals and a GREAT sunset. We will go to Linda's Pancakes with them this morning and then we will take them to the airport. Next week I will think my mask is leaking water because I will have tears in my eyes when I go snorkling and not have this special couple along with me. I meet alot of people and take alot of people snorkling, but thats what makes my hobby so much fun is to meet 2 people so great as Patrick and Annie. They are going to show me how to post Pics after breakfast so LOOK OUT!!!! I am going to post LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of pics. Hope Patrick and Annie have a very safe trip to Canada and I know I will hear from them alot but it will be nice to see them ASAP!!!!!!! They told me they would love to stay and snorkle another week but they left 2 young boys back home with Grandpa and Grandma that they are really starting to miss. Kent Gerber

Smile

I also wanted to mention that Kim and I made the local Aruba paper yesterday. Here is the sight and if you click next, that is the front page we are on and then they have a write up on page 6. I can't believe Kim put up with me for 25 years!!!!!!! Kent
    http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?...book&book_id=3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast