Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: We are in Aruba now.

Kent, We had a good laugh this morning when we saw your post!!! We're on our way to get ready to check out. Next time i'll be posting here is tomorrow at home...

Marandis was really good and we heard so much nice things about Linda's Pancakes that we had to try it before our long way home....

For us, Aruba was a big thing. We dont have the chance to travel a lot outside USA and Canada because of those airfares. We were really excited about coming in and see that Happy Island. Not only this dream came through but we met at the same time the best people around! We had to know each others during the week and now we're really sad to leave. Kent was so generous of his own vacation time by bringing us there and there and snorkels every day. It meant A LOT to us... We didnt meet friends but much more than that... Thanks Kim and Thanks Kent for all those great time! We will be missing you for sure but will keep in touch dont worry! We cant let our snorkeling trainer get away like this!!!

Thanks again !

Patrick and Annie
    xoxoxo

Smile

Thanks Patrick!!! That sure means alot to us.

Since Patrick put his computer away, that means he won't read this until he gets home. Since we are leaving for breakfast at 8 with them, I went snorkling by myself at Ahrasi and Molmeck this morning. I was very dissapointed in all the weeds and moss floating around and stuck on the rocks. I wasn't dissapointed in what I saw. Patrick and Annie are going to be sad because they were back at the room packing for there long trip. I snorkled from 6 am to 7 am. I saw 5 turtles and Patrick, I wasn't swimming in a circle to keep seeing the same one. Ha! Ha! The smallest one was about 15 inches across and the biggest was 45 inches across. I seen 2 sting rays. 1 smaller and a very large one. I watched him about 1 minute and then he shot out of there like he seen Patrick and was scared to death!!! The turtle got very close to me. I never had my camara because I knew the sun would not be up much. I had squid come right up to my mask. I also seen a huge star fish. It was great!!!! Now time for pancakes!!!!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Kent sounds like you had a blast on your vacation and met some really nice folks. COuldn't get into aruba today to see your picture, just wouldn't open.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Kent sounds like you had a blast on your vacation and met some really nice folks. COuldn't get into aruba today to see your picture, just wouldn't open.
    The link opened for me but it is Saturday's newspaper. Couldn't get the archive to work, if there is one.

Kent, all that moss and guck was there at Malmok when we were there on June 16. Definitely takes away a little bit from the joy of the experience. AND kept the kids out of the water. I just cannot believe it is still like that.

Kent,
    Congratulation on your anniversary ,saw your article in Aruba Today.

Kim and I have 10 more days left. I'm going to try and post a few pics and I will have alot more to follow. Kent

Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Sorry Patrick, I cut you out of the pic. I need to make them smaller. Can someone help me?

Smile

We ate at Passions last night and the grouper and filet was great!!!! Went to the Dutch Pancakes for breakfast. Very good. Ready to go snorkling with my first cousin. We will see how he does.
    Patrick, Are you home yet. Tell Annie we said HELLO From ARUBA!!! Kent

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast