Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: We are in Aruba now.

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    I saw 5 turtles and Patrick, I wasn't swimming in a circle to keep seeing the same one. Ha! Ha!
    That sounds like something I would do....count the same turtle 5 times!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Wonderful pictures and love to read about your time there.

Donna

Hi Kent:

Hope you are still there...envy on my part...but, on the other hand, having or had a wonderful time. Unfortunately, sigh, we won't be back until probably July of next year.

Kent! We're back!!!! I emailed you about those big pics. You should be able to shrink them now!

we miss our daily snorkeling....

Patrick. I'm glad you got home safe and sound. Thanks alot for the cheese. That was great stuff!!!!!!! We are also enjoying the wine you left for us. I have really been busy with my first cousin here on there first trip to Aruba. We went to some of the same places from our first week. Passions, Nos Kunuku, Rumba's, and Mirandies. I went deep sea fishing yesterday and cought 1 king fish, 1 wahoo, 1 mahi-mahi, and 1 bonita. We took the king fish to Moombas for lunch the last 2 days. We had salads, rice, and fries with the fish. It was great! Been snorkling everyday but its rougher and more stirred up than the last 2 weeks. Tell Annie the best trip of the 2 weeks was when her and I went and left Patrick behind. That was the clearest and calmest I had. I'm glad she was there to enjoy it like I did. We are headed out to Papimentoes for our first time tonight. We will let you know and when I have a free moment, I will try and post some pics. Right now, I am up at 4:30 to get some huts for different friends and we don't get to bed till 11. When I get home Monday night, I think I will be ready for a REAL VACVATION!!!!!!!!!! Ha! Ha! Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Kent, we are so enjoying your posts. Let us know how Papiamento is, curious on your take.
    Have a wonderful time on the rest of your vacation. cindyo

Smile

The meal at Papimento was excellent. Our first time there and my cousin and I had the Mademe Butterfly which was a huge tenderlion steak on a 500 degree stone. The girls had the beff kabobe which was also great. I'll have to snorkle double tomorrow to work all of that off. Time to hit the sack. Big day with a jeep tour that I am incaharge of. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Glad to see you're posting again! We thought you had been bitten by a barracuda...

Remember, we're back in 2 years! My oldest is already doing some snorkeling in the pool! He,ll be ready to follow us!

Smile

That sounds good Pat. I went snorkling to Ahrasi, Molmek and the other beach this morning. It was stirred up with alot of weeds. Saw 12 star fish, squid, BARRACUDA, and the great big trumpet fish that is always there. We got a 4x4 jeep today so we are of for a jeep tour. Kent

Smile

Just got back from the jeep tour. It was a very nice hot day. Ended up at Baby Beach and went snorkling there. Very nice if you go out the break in the wall. We are headed to Texas Brazilian. If I don't respond within a day, you probabaly will know that I ate TOOOOOOOO much. Kent

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast