Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: We are in Aruba now.

Smile

Today was a very sad day. I took my last snorkle trip to Mangel halto for this year. We are heading home tomorrow. I met John on a board and he wanted me to take him, his daughter, and his nephew snorkling today. We had a great time. There was no current and it was very clear. We took all 4 of my scooters and everything went great. Now I am cleaning them all up and putting everything in tubs so the timeshare storage guy can pick them up and store them until Jan. when we will be back. Texasbrazilian was great last night and we are going to Promanade 1 more time tonight. As soon as I get alittle free time, I will post some pics. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

ah those entrees...... The guy wont let you in!!!!

Smile

Patrick, He left us in and it was great!! We left Aruba yesterday and got home late last night. I will get my work caught up and then I will post some pics. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Smile

We finally got some pics for you to look at. Here is the sight. The first 30 were from our Feb trip and the last 25 are from the last 2 weeks. Hope you enjoy them. Kent Gerber
    http://community.webshots.com/album/562645316QGwnfG

Thanks Kent ! Too bad you took the worst pics from me while Annie is looking great!!!

Smile

Patrick, Just remember, Pictures don't tell a lie!!!! Ha! Ha! Annie doesn't need any practice looking great. You and I do. Ha! Ha! I guess we need to practice. Kent

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456