Aruba Beach

Thread: Week 1 at the AM by EEB

Eagle Beach

Week 1 at the AM by EEB

First week is over. Monday the 21st to Monday the 28th.

As I mentioned earlier we had no problem with airline re the ‘30’ day return flight US Government rule for airlines. Possibly because I printed off the boarding passes and prepaid the luggage fees for US Air.
    Also when we went through Aruba Immigration there was not a problem with the possible DIMAS 30 day / 90 rules. When we approached the officer we greeted her with “Bon Dia” to let her know we had been here before.

Tuesday was spent getting groceries and settling in. Wednesday morning we got Max groomed and spent the afternoon on the beach.
    Thursday was a beach day and the Manger’s Cocktail party in the late afternoon.
    Friday, Christmas, was champagne on the beach in the morning and a great dinner at the Chalet Suisse.
    Saturday and Sunday were days at the beach with our Aruban friends. Saturday at 5:00 pm Max got to meet Stanley. Sunday for dinner we went to Bingos for the worst burger we have had for a long time. Greasy and mostly bun.
    Monday, today, was on the beach with the BB Party here at the Amsterdam Manor. Only 3 of us showed up.

The weather has been SUNNY, 87 F, a nice breeze, and no rain.

That is it for now. More next week.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I planning for next Monday. Hopefully I remember.