Aruba Beach

Thread: What a fantastic island!

What a fantastic island!

Hi All,

We just back from Aruba after two fantastic weeks. Before going, we had read so many positive things about Aruba and some negative things -- all we saw were the positive.

Aruba really does "tick all the boxes". The beaches are fantastic (prefer Eagle over Palm anyday, though), the people were wonderful -- always helpful and friendly, the restaurants are great and the service is as well.

Aruba seems to have a really high standard when it comes to treating visitors well, and having travelled quite a bit, including within the Caribbean, it's no surprise to me why Aruba is the most re-visited island amongst tourists. We were staying in Noord (home exchange) and we were very happy there. Our home exchange partners were great and were here in Vancouver, enjoying our city.

Aruba is a beautiful place with beautiful people and it is so culturally diverse and interesting. Thank you for a wonderful time on your island! It was our first time but not our last!

Derek

Hi Derek, I will noe say "I told you so", because we all did, and people that right on this forum are people that truly know the island like me. I hope you do go back and you next trip will be just as wonderful if not better.

Glad to here you had a wonderful time......we are going in 13 days and the wait seems to be dragging on forever.
    Hopefully you took lots of pictures and can let us see some and enjoy your trip with you ????
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Glad you enjoyed Aruba. The people are fantastic! I think that is what makes it so special

Derek, Happy to read of your great time, Having only going for my 1st time in 20 days, I also look forward to the great time, any resturant recommendations ? or anything else ?

time goes by so quickly, thought it was 20, but looked at my countdown and it is 15. YIPPPEEEE