Aruba Beach

Thread: 1st Time at Aruba...staying at the Marriott

Talking 1st Time at Aruba...staying at the Marriott

So...i'm 15 years old and my parents have gone to Aruba a few times and now they're bring me, my friend, and my step sister. (We're all fifteen). My mom says there's a lot at the Marriott for us to do...but she hasn't given any specifics...so i was wondering what can three teenagers do at the Marriott besides swim. Thanks!

reesespeaces113, love the the ame and welcome,
    I am the mother of a 18 year old and hoping she will find alot to do in her time in aruba, but last year when i was there ,( minus my daughter ) so many things I seen the kids doing, the tube rides, the banana boat thing, parasailing, snorkeling tours, that is during the day, there is a movie theater not far away you can do at nite, just walking around I would thing you'll find alot, great places to go have a pizza, you will have a ton of fun, you can go on the computers and chat with your friends, As your parents,I'm sure you'll have lots of fun, i understand the marriott as lots of activties, join in. My daughter is very shy, and I keep telling her, you'll have fun, be yourself, when is the next time your going to see these people, Just have fun. When R U going ? i see all 15, bring a deck of cards with you also, be thankful, a friend, step sister, once you get there, you guys will have so much fun.

I'm going in 5 1/2 days!! thanks for the advice :]

Have a ton of fun, drop a report when you get back, I like to know the places that you enjoyed eating at, my daughter is a pain in the neck with food, chick pcs. hot dogs, pizza, grill cheese, have always been at the top of her " LOVE TO EAT" list. Just remember have fun and be nice, try to enjoy the family time, I know I would love it , and I'm sure your parents would love to see you having a good time

I have a son who is 15 and he loves to be in Aruba, especially if he has a friend. You can do all the things mentioned as well as play tennis, do a tour, take a ride on the Jolly Pirate, walk the beach, play beach volley ball. At night you are close to the "strip" and there is shopping, movies, music or just hanging out at the lobby with other teens.

You are lucky to have the three of you all the same age to hang out with. Enjoy the sunshine and experience being in another part of the world. You will see lots of people your age too.

Enjoy!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents