Aruba Beach

Thread: 2009 Trip

2009 Trip

My wife and I traveled to Aruba about 9 years ago and stayed at the Wyndham which is now the Westin. We were planning on traveling back in March of next year and were contemplating between the Radisson, Hyatt or Marriott. I'm curious also if there is any construction ongoing in these hotels. Any help and recommendations would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeandjill View Post
    We were planning on traveling back in March of next year and were contemplating between the Radisson, Hyatt or Marriott.
    The Hyatt was recently renovated and the Marriot is presently undergoing renovations http://www.arubaplayground.com/. The Radisson is my favorite of the three: best beach two free form zero entry swimming pools, comfortable rooms and great service.

Wes stayed last year Mar at the Westin it was absolutely wonderful. No construction. We had all inclusive plan food was great and staff we above and beyond never a problem beautiful resort. We will traveling again in March and have booked at the Westin all inclusive.